Freaking Pomeranian!

After I sneaked back into my bed and slept the night through, I was rudely awakened by an explotion like how rude! Not as if he could have shaken me up or anything... NO! Bakugo used his explotion right near my head to wake me up. This was sooo rude! Like I had such a nice sleep and you know what?!

I have had it with this Pomeranian, so the moment he attacked me, I decided to pay him back! I didn't care if I was the villain or not but waking me up like this... I've had it! It's not as if I would wake him up like this too! 

Ohh no!

This damn Pomeranian was allowed to do everything while I wasn't and had to enjure everything!

NO FREAKING way!

Like to hell with him!

I am done playing nice and pretend anymore!

He tried to kill me earlier too!

How the heck does he think that a person will be this kind? 

How oblivious to life can he fucking be?!

Kacchan: WAKE UP, SHITTY DEKU!

Me: Wake up your damn Pomeranian yourself!!!!!

His first facial expression was shock, which only lasted for a second, after that it was pure amusement. Did he expect me to answer or jump up to face him? Probably not but I didn't care much anyways. It was time to teach this lose dog where his place was.

Kacchan: So, you finally decided to face me, villain!

Me: Do I look like villain? You look like a fucking villain more!

Kacchan: So you admitting it!

I knew this expression. He was grinning. Katsuki knew that if I admited, he would have a reason to attack me but so be it. It was not as ig he had a way out of this anyways!

Me: Oh my yes, I am but that information won't help you anymore!

My next victim is in front of me and I don't intend letting anyone to survive!

For once in your life, Kac- no Bakugo, you were not attacking me, no you are analyzing me!

Look who has learned a bit!

At least you are not underestimating me anymore!

Now show me what you got!

Me: That won't help you, Katsuki!

I want him to suffer like I did.

I want him to experience pain, like I did.

I want sweet revenge!

Me: Come at me oh Great Explosion Murder!

At the sound of his declined hero name. He started charging at me.  Bakugo was jumping in the air to land a solid punch on my face. To bad I wasn't there, I saw the move coming and dodged it. In the process I managed to get behind him. I swiped him off his feet, causing him to fall. Pain was all I cared! Wanting to see him suffer even more, I broke his left leg and jumped back. Naturally he screamed in agony!

Aizawa: Midoriya, that is enough!

Once again, I was waiting for him to come at me. Although his left leg was broken, he was still standing up and running at me. Trying to throw me on the ground. Save to say, I dodged that too. He was now lying on the ground as he fell from the last attempt. I went to his right sight and stomped on his right leg, causing it to break. I wasn't done here! No, I went to his arm and dislocated them causing him to cry out. Then I began breaking every one of his fingers one by one. Next, I grabbed him by his hair and threw him against the next wall. A SNAP and a KRUNCH, could be heard.

Aizawa: Midoriya, stop this instant!

Nezu: Midoriya, stop it! Recovery Girl and Midnight are on their way to you guys. You are not to harm him any further!

I ignored the voices screamin out to me from my ear piece and walked over to him.

Seeing as he was still conscious, I dragged him to his feet once I grabbed his collar and was ready to us a smash move on him. No fake blood! He didn't deserve any of my fake blood. Instead I began punching and hitting him with my feet in the stomach after I used a smash move on him. 

I continued doing this until some of the boys like Shoto and Iida came to stop me and drag me out of the room. 

Recovery Girl: Get away from Bakugo!

She was angry, couldn't blame her!

Me: NO THAT DAMN POMERANIAN DESERVES IT!

Shoto: Calm down Midoriya!

RG also was there with Midnight and everyone ignored Mineta or more like he was already voted out. I didn't care but seeing as he was not in the room while I was forcfully dragged out let me knew that I succeeded in framing him. 

After a short examination RG came over to me since apparently I broke my left hand while using smash on him.... Oh well it was woth it.

RG: You crazy?!

Me: No. That fucking dog needs a reminder where his place is. I had enough of him!

Recovery Girl: Do you hear yourself? He has broken legs and fingers, 2 broken ribs one of them even pierced through his lung, both of his arms are dislocated and one is even sprained, bruises are covering his body and a concussion on top of it. I think you've done more than enough to him for one day. You also broke your arm.

Me: TSK! FINE!

RG came over to me and healed my broken arm. She told me to rest for the day. There is no way I would attack Recovery Girl!

Midnight: I'll take Bakugo with me since he is this badly injured. Now do you want to come with me or continue Midoriya?

Iida: It would be wise to go with them Midoriya-kun.

Me: I'll stay. You guys need every help you can get to find the villain, right?

Iida: Heroic as ever, I see.

Midnight: All right but you are to sleep off and restore your energy before you go on.

Shoto: We'll have an eye out for him.

This was how Midnight, RG, Bakugo left us in the room. The others were still speachless about what I just did.