The game organiser

A/N: Thanks feathers for giving me the idea for this one.

It will be Izuku's POV unless said otherwise!

3rd POV:

It was a day like everyone else in the teacher office if not for the small conference they had in there. It wasn't really much of a conference but basically Nezu coming to the office with a small bucket filled with names.

Nezu: Ladies and Gentlemen!

Vlad: Oh no.

Snipe: It's not that time is it.

Aizawa: If my name will be pulled out again I will quit.

Mic: You already said that last timeSho.

Aizawa: This time I mean it.

Midnight: Your bad luck for hosting it 3 times in a row.

Nezu: Now let's see who the host will be this year.

Thirteen: Please not me.

Cemetoss: If it's me I'll make an escape room. I don't care about the war game anymore.

Ectoplasm: Hahah you just want to put them in a room you make and see how many can escape.

Cementoss: That wrong?

Ectoplasm: Nope.

Power Loader: I am in!

Nezu simply picked up a paper and read out the name on it. It was no other than Midnight. The hero screamed out in happiness since she always wanted to dress up the heroes in tight leather things or villain costumes so this opportunity came to her like a golden opportunity.

Midnight: Yesss!

Nezu: Now let's see which class you will have to prepare it for.

Now this time it wasn't a random paper he was about to take out of a hat but more like Midnight getting a dart and go to the pin wall. There was a list of classes as well as mixed classes. The idea was pretty simple she was spinned 13 times and then had to throw the dart. Wherever it landed was the class that needed to partake in the wat game. Everything else was up to her.

Mic: I'll spin ya. Ready?

Midnight: Yes.

Mic started spinning Midnight while Snipe started counting the spins. Once done Mic let her go and gave her the dart which nearly gave everyone a heart attack.

Vlad: Face the wall! Not me!

Midnight: I am trying!

Vlad: Turn left!

Snipe: Not thatmuch left!

Power Loader: Oh boy!

Midnight: I am throwing it!

Aizawa: You owe me a new black coffee from the shop from my favorite shop.

Midnight: Sorry.

Snipe: How did it make right turn?

Midnight: I told ya I am sorry. I'll get ya your coffee.

Aizawa: You better!

Vlad: Okay let's try this again. No spinning.

Midnight: You tell that now.

Mic: Did you had a drink earlier?

Midnight: Maybe? I mean it is my day off after this!

Vlad took the dart off the coffe to go paper mug and gave it to Midnight again. Needless to say that the coffee was gone and Aizawa was starting to get grumpy because of that sinceit was his favorite too.

Midnight: Okay hereIgo again.

This time the dart landed on class 1A.that made the already grumpy teacher sigh loud. It was after all his problem class which would for sure take the exercise a bit too much.

Aizawa: I don't care what you do but don't get them weapons especially not that angry Pomeranian.

Vlad: Sounds like a case for Hound Dog.

Aizawa: Maybe.

Midnight: So now we just have to decide on the villain right?

Nezu: I already prepared a random generator for that.

Nezu indeed had his phone out with a random generator for numbers. The first number was 1 which meant there was supposed to be only one villain. Next number was the seat number of the person which was supposed to be a villain and it was no other than Izuku Midoriya.

Aizawa: Hahahahahaha they are screwed.

Vlad: Oh shit. They are. I am happy my class isn't mixed in this game.

Midnight: Ohh this will be fun.

Snipe: You mean they will all get traumatized like all the other years?

RG: Good that Hound Dog isn't here today.

Power Loader: Yup.

Midnight: Mind if I send you some stuff to make for the class later?

Aizawa: Do what you want with my class but don't get themselves to kill each other

Midnight: Don't worry about that.

Vlad: Woth Midoriya as the villain hmmm I don't know if that is possible to not happen.

RG: He will be paying them back.

Snipe: Ten fold.

Midnight: Ahhh well he won't kill them for sure.

Nezu: Include that in the rules.

Midnight: Will do.

All Might: No notebook! No pen and paper too!

Midnight: Okay?

Vlad: Yes don't let him get that.

Mic: Aren't you guys overreacting?

Vlad: You have no idea.

Midnight: Relax guys! I got the best an ready!

Just like that Midnight went back home. It was just a small meeting where she knew she had to be there as she had her own class and everything. Now that she had the upper hand she would for sure make everyone dress up as villains just because she can.