Game, READY... START!

Midnight: Oh my! *whisteling sound* You look stunning Midoriya.

Me: Thank you also thanks for the role.

Midnight: You found the note eh?

Me: How could I not? 

Midnight: You have your weapon ready too so feel free to use it.

Me: HAHAHAHAHA thank you.

Why do I feel like she wants me use the whip on her?

Not gonna do that!

But I sure will be having  a lot of fun with it!

Ohh Dandelion!

Come here!

Let me whip the shit out of ya!

As Midnight started to walk around me having a look at my costume or more like getting a better look at it, the others started to arrive and you know what? She did the same to everyone especialy Ejiro in his maid costume.

Iida: Midnight-sensei, may I ask why we had to put on these hidious costumes?

Midnight: Oh darling they are not hidious and I got your class for a special excercise.

Tsu: You? Us? *Ribbit* Does Aizawa know about this? *ribbit*

Midnight: Of course he knows and let me introduce you to the rules and tell you what is going on.

This was just the beginning of a lenghty story or so I thought since she loved telling stories and commenting on everything like Mic. Thankfully today she hold it short. Basically she told us that the drones that suddenly came towards us will be watching our every move. The teachers would be in the observation room. Well not every teacher since UA still had to operate and so there was only Nezu, RG and our dear homeroom teacher. However the video of this excercise will be shared among the teachers so they know how to deal with us seperatly.

Well that was what she said but I knew that it was just an excuse telling us they would film us so they could watch it in the teachers office all together and for Nezu to have some fun if he get's bored.

Midnight: Anyways that is all about us. Now let me explain the excercise.

Now we were talking! She told us that only the villains of this excercise had a note in the pocket and we should check them out later. Well nothing new to me since I already found mine and I had zero intentions of working together with anyone.

Next she told us the rules of the excercise:

- no killing

Of course why would anyone decided to kill someone?

We are still a hero class..

Oh wait!

We have a villain and that is Dandelion!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too bad that I am the villain in this excercise!

Get ready for pay back!

You think trying to kill me earlier will be ignored?

NAH!

No one will

I never forget!

I chose to ignore it temporarily!

You think there is anyone that pure in this world?

HELL NAH!

Think again!

- We are only allowed to use the weapons that we either had on us or were scatered around ground beta cause they would only make rashes and don't hurt other.

That was the point I was dissapointed in the whip I had because I so wanted to see Bakugo bleed thanks to it.

But oh well whatever!

It's not like I won't find another way to do that anyways.

- no pen and paper for planning alowed

Don't really get that one since it wasn't that dangerous of a tool. I mean yes, I could literally use the paper for shurikans and cut people with it and also use the pen to stab someone....but okay no doing that this time.

Probably will stab Bakugo if he turns around in class ever again and starts to complain about my mumbelling. It's not that bad okay, why does he always has to nag me about anything. He isn't my mother.

- no creating weapons

Too bad for that one but okay, I take it. This is probably made to limitate Momo's quirk which isn't a bad idea but never said she wasn't allowed to create things that I could shape as a weapon. Loophole successfully found.

- no exchanging ones true role.

Midnight: Okay I think that's it from the rules. Now let's go on to the excercise. You all are considered heroes and a couple of you or not are villains. Your goal is to find the villain and report them back to us. I will be coming over every 3 hours to check on you guys or half an hour after you found someoen "killed" as per the game rules. Well I will be announcing the dead person over this earbud to them alone. You guys still have to find them and then vote someone out. Now everyone take one.

SUS!

This sounds like Among us.

Did she play one to many games or somthing?

Not gonna comlpain about it since I like it but stil....

Seriously!?!

So basically I can go around and knock people out and you be like... hey you just got killed act dead. Just for the others to find them?

Pffff.... I will be presenting them on a silver tablet for everyone to see.

This will be soo much fun!

Let's see if they can figure out who the villain is.

Mina: Midnight-sensei, why are we not allowed to share our roles?

Midnight: Well you can do it but there is no garantee that the villain isn't lying. So this is why I said your true role. It would be dumb for the villain to do that.

Denki: Why you looking at me?

Midnight: The tail looks good on ya.

Denki: WHY?! I AM NOT A PIKACHU!

Midnight: Pffff sure you are look how red your cheeks are.

Mina: HAHAHAHAHA

Midnight: Anyways good luck!

Just like that she left us all alone. Now it was about time to kill someone in front of everyone without anyone noticing. What better cover to get else? No one will suspect me this way and I can get 2 people out of the game immediately!

What a geat plan I had!