"Honeys go out your shoes on, we're on our way to Gran Kuchel's house. I already have your toys and snacks in the car"Norie says and the toddlers ran to their room.

She looked back at Levi who still was staring, she smiled and walked up to him and says "you look great"

He snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her in close, he looks down at her, squeezing and caressing her hips and waist. Levi smiled lightly and leaned close to her ear and whispered "you look  beautiful"

Norie laughed and whispers "thanks"

Levi pulled back and leaned his lips towards hers, she closed her eyes and leaned into him and kissed him softly and the embrace became passionate, he was so tempted to reach further in and grab her and kiss her some more but the toddlers came running back.

"Ready!"

The couple quickly pulled away and Norie smiled and said "Okay, let's go. Let's put your sweaters on too"

------------------------------------

They placed there sweaters on and walked out of the house, they locked the door and got into the car as they made there way to Levi's mom's house.

It wasn't far, just a 20 minute drive. And Eren and Mikasa love going to Kuchel's, let's just say that she spoils them a bit to much than what Levi likes.

"We're going to be back in 2 hours"Norie spoke to them.

"Your Gran will be there with you and you guys will have fun, I promise"Levi says after.

"You both won't cry right?"

"Nope!"

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

--------------------------------

Eren screamed out his sobs as he held onto Norie and Mikasa cried silently gripping onto Levi.

"Honeys it's okay"Norie says softly as she rubbed his back.

"We'll have so much fun! I have some of your favorite movies and I bought some more arts and crafts supplies and we get to make picture portraits"Kuchel explained happily.

"Mom we'll be back in 2 hours, sorry if that seems long"Levi says.

"No it's okay, I love spending time with them."Kuchel responded.

Norie and Levi kneel down and placed the kids down and she says "How about we bring back one milkshake from the restaurant? I know how much you loved those"

Mikasa and Eren smiled and he says "yeah! We want one!"

"Then behave, we promise we'll come back with a milkshake"Levi says.

They smiled and Kuchel says "go on and play with your toys"

The toddlers left and the couple stood up, Norie smiles at her and says "thank you so much Kuchel"

"No worries, like I said, I love taking care of them. You both have fun tonight, they'll be okay"Kuchel says.

She smiled and Levi hugged his mom a goodbye and Norie did the same, they left the house and made there way to the restaurant.

Norie was doing fine, not until her phone beeped and she checked what it was about. She saw Hanges contact photo and message. She froze and felt her nervousness come in.

Bae Hange:
        -Good luck! 💍💥🥖➡️🍩🛏️

Norie sighed and shook her head.