"Norie?"

"Yeah Mikasa"

"Eren wants to ask you something"

Eren jumped and then looked at her scared and Norie turned to him and said "what is it?"

"Um...uh... Banana?"he asked.

"You want bananas? Why didn't you say so, Levi, can you get some bananas for Eren please? We'll be at the chip aisle, if not the desert aisle"Norie says.

"Yeah"Levi responded and she wheeled the toddlers to the aisle.

"See that wasn't hard"Mikasa says.

"Yeah whatever"Eren responded back.

----------------------------

Levi placed some potatoes into a bag and tied them up, he looked up and froze.

It was him.

Erwin picked up a bag of grapes and placed them into the cart before grabbing some apples as well.

Levi stood there awkwardly, he blinked and slowly turned around and walked away. Trying to keep his pace normal.

-----------------------------

"There is that what you guys wanted?"norie asked smiling.

"Yeah!"the toddlers responded.

Eren hugged the big bag of popcorn as Mikasa held two boxes of mochi on her lap, Norie got Levi and her some tea and biscuits to eat for breakfast tomorrow morning.

"Oh, Levi, over here"Norie called out to her boyfriend who was looking around.

He spots her and walked towards them, placing the bags in the shopping cart. Norie raises her eyebrow and leaned on the cart.

"You okay?"she asks.

"Yeah, just...hungry"Levi responded as Eren tugged on his black blazer jacket.

"Well you just drank tea today, how about you buy some food now"

"Sounds great"Levi said and then fixed one of Mikasa's hairties from the half up half down pigtail style she has.

----------------------------------

They paid for their stuff and walked out of the store, Levi felt pretty nervous if they were to run into Erwin but luckily they didn't.

Norie noticed it too but decided to let it slide since he just might be hungry, she unbuckled the toddlers and placed them into their car seats, it had gotten windy so she placed their sweaters on.

And Eren, being Eren, he fell asleep and Mikasa wanted to watch her tablet with her head phones to pass time so they can get home.

Levi placed the cart back and Norie got into the car after him.

"I was thinking, whats the theme of the restaurant? Is it casual or fancy? I don't know what to wear"Norie asks Levi.

"Just wear something you feel comfortable in"he responded.

They jumped when they heard something hit the bumper behind them, they turned around thinking that it was a car but saw nothing.

Norie and Levi got out but he left his door opened and went to see what it was, they saw a shopping cart making them sigh in annoyance.

"Someone didn't place the cart away correctly"Levi said and pushed the cart to the side.

"god, that's why I hate the wind" Norie says as she placed her hands on her hips.

Levi looks at the car bumper and sees where the shopping cart hit, he runs his hand over it and says "I don't think its that bad, you can barely tell"

Mikasa heard a snore and turned to Eren who was drooling as it landed on his car seat and mumbling incoherent words.

She sighed and turned up the volume on the tablet, Levi and Norie were still outside trying to think of a way to cover the ugly scratch, The wind got a bit stronger making the door of the car move a bit.

"Well maybe we can put a sticker-"

Norie was cut off when they heard a huge slam, they froze and turned to the car.

"It was just the door"Levi says and goes to open it again.

She waited as he pulled on it again, he stood there and she finally caught on.

"Levi"

"Yeah"

"Is it locked?"

"Yeah-"Norie cut him off by shoving him away and started pulling on the car door while placing her foot on the other side.

"Oh my god! My babies!"She shouted out and then started banging on the window.

"Eren! Mikasa!"

Eren snored making his head fall forward and the drool fell to his thighs.

"Red apple, blue skies, green trees, orange pies..."Mikasa mumbled the song that was playing in her headphones.

"Norie please calm down I'll call Vance A, we had the lock system installed-EREN! MIKASA!"she cut her boyfriend off.

"she's okay, we're okay"Levi said to some people walking past them.

"Call them Levi! Call them!"

Eren suddenly woke up and he rubbed his eyes, he noticed Norie's face pressed up against the window sobbing out. He smiled and says "Norie!"

Mikasa heard him call out making her take off her headphones, she looks and saw Norie trying to tell them something but couldn't hear her.

"What is she saying?"she says.

Eren focused on her mouth and started copying her.

"The lock honey! The lock!"she yelled.

"Knock...? Block...?"

His face brightened when he thinks he finally figured out what she was trying to say and then he turned to Mikasa and said "Mikasa! We got a dog!"

A small smile made it's way to Mikasa's face as Norie banged on it again and Levi was on the phone behind her, he had his hand on his hip looking towards the shopping building.

"Okay, it's unlocked?"Levi says and walks towards the car.

He opens it and Norie hasn't noticed, Levi rolled the windows down and says "yes it is thank you"

Levi hanged up the phone and turned to his girlfriend who was still crying.

"Oi it's opened-"Norie cut him off when she threw open the door and jumped inside.

She grabbed the toddlers and held them tightly against her chest.

"Oh God, please i'm so sorry!"

The toddlers stare at her in confusion but they hugged her back either way as Levi sighed.