Jean stomped his foot on the ground and then yelled "I don't like you Eren!"

"I'll get over it!"

"You weren't suppose to respond! I don't want to talk to you!"

"I don't want to talk to you!"

------------------------------

Levi brooms the floor as he passes the window and heard small voices yelling, he turned to look and saw Jean and Eren screaming at each other from a house while the others just stared back and forth.

Norie and Hange we're currently cleaning up the nap room so he had no choice but to step in.

He sighed and placed the broom down and walked outside.

"Oi!"

The toddlers stopped and they turned to him.

"Again?"Levi questions.

"Eren is being mean!"

"No! Jean is! My mud pies are better!"

"My sticks are!"

"Both of you stop it"

Eren and Jean folded their arms and looked away.

Levi sighed and sat down on a chair in front of the kid's table and says "bring me your mud pies and sticks"

They looked at him confused but did it anyway, they placed the "foods" on the table and Levi stared at it.

He then grabbed some sticks and started to place them into the mud pies, as if it were cake with candles.

"There, is that good?"

The children looked at them in amazement and Marco says "woah Levi! They look good!"

"I want one!"Sasha says.

"Me too!"Connie said after.

"Save some for my Historia!"Ymir yelled grabbing Historia and pulled her to her side.

"So, did I fix something?"Levi asks Jean and Eren.

They looked at the table and then Jean turned to Eren, looking at the ground.

"Eren?"

"Yeah?"he responded not looking at him.

Jean huffed and then stood up straight and said "do you want to sell the mud pies and sugar twigs together?"

Eren turned to him and smiled.

"Yeah!"

"I do too!"Armin says smiling.

All of the kids ran off as Levi stood up and walked back inside.

"oh there you are"Norie says as she walked out of the break room.

"Yeah, the kids were fighting again. But I stopped them just in time. Where's Hange?"Levi asks.

"Ignore her, I don't really know, she's on her lap top and she really seems in the moment"she responded.

"Hm, well, I made reservations already for tomorrow night. And Eren and Mikasa will be staying with my mom"Levi says as he picked up the dust and threw it into the trash can.

"Great, I'm excited"she says smiling.

----------------------------------

Hange giggled as she typed away on her laptop, she was making wedding invitation cards with Norie and Levi's names, setting up seating charts, and coming up with the best wedding spot for them.

"No, no, absolutely not-"She cut herself off when she finally found a wine vineyard, and it was perfect.

-------------------------

"I don't really like pretzels"Norie says as she and Levi leaned on the window look at the kids running around playing.

"You don't? I thought you did"Levi responded.

"No, it was just a little period of obsession-"

She was cut off when they heard Hange scream out of excitement making them turn to the break room, Norie shook her head and turned back to the toddlers.

"I wish she blew up with the classroom"

"Levi!"

----------------------------

"bye bye!"Eren called out to the other toddlers with a big smile as Mikasa just waved.

"Bye bye!"they called back.

Norie smiled as they held onto her hands as Levi unlocked the car and grabbed Eren while she grabbed Mikasa.

They placed them into there car seats then got into the car and closed the door before taking off for home.

"So, I hear you guys were selling mud pies"Norie says to the toddlers.

"Yeah! And they looked cool! And Levi put Jean's sugar twigs on it and it looked even cooler! And Armin, Mikasa and I made a poster for them! Right Mikasa?!"Eren spoke out.

"Yeah"Mikasa responded.

"Levi didn't try one? I was hoping he would"Norie says jokingly and saw Levi's face crunch up a bit from disgust.

"No he didn't"Eren said a bit sad.

"Don't worry, next time when you make them, he'll try it"

They cheered out and Levi just shook his head and pulled into their driveway.

-----------------------------

"Should we get him a welcome home gift?"she asked as she rubbed lotion on Levi's shoulders and then message them.

"What?"Levi says.

"Erwin, Levi. Should we get him a welcome home gift?"Norie repeated as she got up on her knees behind him on the bed.

"Oh...I don't know"he responded.

She sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder and looked at the side of his face.

Norie placed a kiss on his forehead before they heard small voices behind their door, they look towards it and heard "just knock"

"No you do it"

"No, you do"

Levi got up and opened the door and saw Eren and Mikasa, they looked down and Norie says "hey honeys what's wrong?"

The toddlers looked up and Eren says "we don't want to leave you tomorrow"

Levi breathed out and picked them up and brought them to the bed, Eren sat in between Norie's legs and Mikasa sat in between Levi's.

"We're not going to be gone forever, just a couple of hours"she says softly.

"And you're going to be with Gran Kuchel, and she knows if something were to happen she would call us."Levi said.

"I know"Eren says as Mikasa just played with Levi's pants string.

"But you're going to pick us up?"Mikasa asks.

"Yeah! We'll be there before you know it!"Norie says.

"And if it makes you feel better, we can go to the store early tomorrow and buy some snacks"Levi says.

"Oo I want popcorn!"Eren says.

"I want Mochi"Mikasa says after.

"Then that's what we're going to get"Norie says and brought them into a hug.