London Diaries🇬🇧 (3) A Mystery Unfold 💥

Start from the beginning

Amma come to thier room and seeing the room she facepalm herself and both twins are look at their grandma with grin and again busy themselves in play with their different games.

Ohh... Dadi...

A:- tum dono ko harroj kuch na kuch mil jata hai na muje pareshan karne k liye....!

Both twins are giggling and smiles widely at their grandma.

Rivu/ Ridhu chalo bachas juice pilo... Dadi n strawberry juice banaya hai Chalo yaha Aao dadi k pass aajao aur betho shanti se... Bachha.

Both see the juice bottles and than crawling back to their grandma...

Dadi..
Dadi..

They're drink silently juice and while drinking juice they spill out some of the juice on thier clothes and make them dirty as some time before they eat some watermelon also.

After that Amma decide to change thier clothes and with the so much difficulty they are finnaly wear thier clothes .

Again they are ready for new games on ball pit and also playing board which have different musical sounds.

Both are today fully in play mood and while play they were walk behind the workers and also play with them and mostly hide and seek game with them also.

They are giggling loud as so happier with the workers.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Pallavi and amruta both are ready to meet with miss Myra setty at nearby restaurant but they are take kirti from the JJ office now their office is ready with all collection and lattest design. Kirti handle very well all the accounts and here also.

Yuvraj is reach London on today night and see all the legal paperwork of the branch.

Farhad and amruta both are leaving after 15days to take care of Indian branch of JJ and PR boutique.

They're come here London and today is just 7th day but they are adjusting here very well as they stay here for a month time.

Pallavi, kirti and Amruta reach at restaurant and they are go inside the restaurant. The manager of the restaurant specially open gate for the PallaviRaghavrao.

 The manager of the restaurant specially open gate for the PallaviRaghavrao