"Good morning-What are you both doing?"she cut herself off once she opened the door.

Eren's tiny arms were up in the air as his head was stuck inside the blue crew neck sweater, Mikasa was next to him trying to fit it only to make him scream out.

"I can't breathe! I can't see! Please i'm only 3!"

"Oi, let go. He'll put it on, here let's put your shoes on"Levi says to Mikasa.

He picks her up and sat down on the ground to put her shoes on while Norie walked to Eren, he waved his arms around and finally she pushed his head through the sweater making his hair poof up.

"There better?"she says smiling lightly.

"Yeah, thank you Norie!"the little boy says happily.

Levi placed Mikasa down and says "let's go make you both some breakfast"

---------------------------

They walked out of their house as they put their coats on, Levi locks their door and they walk to their car.

The toddlers climbed into their car seats and Levi put their seat belts on while Norie got into the passenger seat as Levi got in the driver's.

"I still think that you shouldn't keep giving the toddlers all these treats, they'll get use to it and then you'll have to do it everyday up until they are 10"Levi says to his girlfriend as he turned on the car and pulled out of the driveway.

Norie stares at him and says "I don't mind"

He sighs and gives up, he began driving to the daycare as Norie flipped through the notepad that had the schedules, lists of what each toddler needed attention on, and so on.

Mikasa and Eren watched the tablet, focused on the colors, shapes and smiles of the show Norie had put on for them.

"Look Eren-"She was cut off when she heard a snore.

Mikasa turned to him and he was passed out already, the bottle filled with apple juice fell from his mouth and onto his lap.

She sighed and shook her head and turned the tablet screen to her.

"Oh"Norie says sadly as she crossed out something with her pencil.

"What?"Levi says turning into a street.

"Hange is not gonna be here today"

"That's amazing"

Norie turned to him with a neutral face making him shrug, she shook her head and turned back to her notepad.

"She said she had some sort of experiment going on at a college, they called her to come and be the host"She says.

"She's gonna blow up something"Levi says.

"Come on Levi, yeah Hange has made some mistakes but this is something more professional we're talking about. She'll do her best this time"Norie defended.

"I bet you 30 she will"

She looks at him and says "okay, deal."

"I already know I'm gonna win"

"Save it for tomorrow Levi"

------------------------------------

Levi parks the car as they step out, Norie opens the car door to grab the toddlers.

"We're here honeys!"

"Eren fell asleep"Mikasa said and pointed at the boy.

Norie smiled again and said "that's okay, come on"