1

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏
𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆."
————————————————————

𝑌/𝑁'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"Also there is a ninety nine point nine percent chance that this may take off, so do we have a deal sir?" I queried as I held my hand out for him to shake, he took a brief moment, then shook my hand with a firm grip making me give him a small faint smile, we pulled away and all of the business men including me started packing up.

"Next meeting will be on Tuesday June 21, is that clear" Mr. Malik informed, I nodded in agreement and walk out of the meeting room.

"So how did it go?" Jacoby came to me sipping his hot coffee.

"We got the deal" I said with a gentle smile, I'm not all to excited because I'm quite used to it now, I'm just glade that this is all over.

"Bro that is awesome news congrats!!" I just randomly stopped walking and turn to him with my right eye brow knitting.

"Okay let's cut to the chase Y/N there's this party later on tonight I really want you to come I mean it's going to be some sexy ass girls  down there."

"The answer is no" He been begging me for weeks now to go to a party with him, I don't know why he keep trying knowing the answer is always going to be no plain and simple.

"How about a bar?" He asked trying to catch up with me

"Jacoby I got a lot going through my mind right now I just don't feel like it"

"Mhm thinking about mystery woman again?"

"Nah" I want to see her again so bad

"Yea right okay what about the bar?"

"Didn't I just say no maybe later okay I got work to do and I'm sure you do t-"

"Shit I got a meeting in a few minutes thanks for the reminder we'll talk about this later" Jacoby rushed back to his office, I walk out the tall building and head to my SUV, I get in my truck and lean my head back on the seat, I sigh tiredly.

𝑇𝑎𝑡𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑎'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"One more then it's a wrap miss Joseph" I nod my head and did what was told.