C H A P T E R 2 7

As the carriages moved forward, the crowd shouted different names and compliments. Drums banged, horses trotted, people cheered. It was like she was 18 again.

She pushed the thought to the back of her head, smiling and waving at the audience, blowing kisses here and there. Sponsors. She had to play it well.

Finnick watched the interaction and leans down to her, his warm breathe hitting her neck causing goosebumps to rise, "your mine right?"

"Always," she replied.

As their carriage came round, she could see flames. The girl on fire, she smirked to herself.

Jessica and Finnick reunited with their team again, Brayden gave her a hug, whispering to her, 'roof', she opened her mouth to ask more but he put a finger to his lips, silencing her. As much as she was confused, and intrigued, she trusted him.

Jessica, Finnick and Brayden got into the elevator with Katniss, Peeta and Haymitch. As the doors were about to close, Johanna joined them.

"You guys look amazing," Johanna says, a hint of frustration in her voice. She turns to Jessica with a smirk, "hey sweetheart."

"Hey darling, looking great as always," she jokes back earning an eye roll.

"My stylist is such an idiot. District 7. Lumber. Tress. Ugh!" Johanna rants on about it, whilst taking out her hair.

Brayden got off at their floor and, as Finnick made a move to as well, Brayden gave Jessica a look signalling that he would be joining her on the roof, "can we go to the roof first? Get some fresh air," she whispered to him. To anyone else, it would've seemed like an average request but, Finnick could hear something else in her voice and nodded. The door closed behind Brayden.

"I'd love to put my axe in her face," Johanna continues taking off her accessories, "so what do you think? Now that the whole world wants to sleep with you?"

"I don't think that the whole world-," Katniss starts.

"I wasn't talking to you." It was clear Johanna was not a fan of Katniss.

"Okay," Katniss replies awkwardly.

"Will you unzip," Johanna motions to Peeta.

"Yeah," Peeta agreed out of politeness, earning a look from Katniss.

Johanna proceeds to get naked in front of them, winking at Jessica who was smirking at her friend. Peeta was looking but trying to make it look like he wasn't, Katniss was looking everywhere but Johanna as her grip on the railing got tighter, Haymitch was shamelessly staring and Finnick was staring down at Jessica completely ignoring the naked Johanna.

The doors open, "thanks. Let's do it again sometime." She says walking out. "Bye sweetheart," she adds, you could hear the smile in her voice.

"Thank you. Johanna Mason, District 7." Haymitch explains.

They eventually got off at their floor, Finnick and Jessica continued up to the roof.

Upon arrival, they see lots of the other Victors, or Tributes, and Plutarch? The game maker.

"Beetee has shut off the mics and cameras up here for," he checks his watch, "ten more minutes."

Joanna comes up, "apologies. I just got the message," she smirks, standing besides Jessica.

"Now we're all here..." He went over a plan. A plan to get Katniss out, Peeta too if possible. The rebellion was on the rise. It was too late to put it out now, the spark was spreading.

AN: I love Johanna and Jessica <3