"What!?"

"I feel someone is around you all the time. Just be careful soeur" Jean gives his ultimate charming smile making y/n cheeks get crimson red.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

"Jean, after the staff take the packs go back home coz the twins are with Taehyung right now. I will pay a visit to know if they like to come with me or not."

hearing y/n words Jean smile, nodding at her. after giving a brotherly hug y/n walk's to the elevator the doors are about to close but two girls come running to the elevator.

y/n in reflex extended her hand preventing the elevator doors to close. They both come inside "thank you" One girl with a white shirt said as the other girl keep quiet she looks like 26 maybe!! so y/n just keep silent thinking she's older than her that's why she doesn't say 'thank you'.

"Celine, are you sure about this!?" The girl in the white shirt asked the girl who wear a yellow pencil skirt with a cream top.

"Yes, I'm damn sure, I'm going to seduce him now" after saying that she take her small makeup blush and started fixing her makeup.

"But he said that he has family," The white shirt girl said.

"Alice, I don't care as long my company will grow more I can kick his wife then her kids I will send them to America or something orphan," Celine said.

y/n scoffed, she fists her palm tightly not to slap Celine. y/n hands are itchy to ruin her heavy makeup by throwing water on her face. y/n grit her teeth with a clenched jaw.

"Won't you leave him?" Alice asked.

"I won't. I want to be successful even if it's a matter of ruining someone else's family" she said determinedly.

"AISH!!!" they both flinched hearing y/n. y/n looked at them "sorry, I just see a bug" y/n said then look front as Alice and Celine gazed at each other.

'Gosh!! I just want to punch her, damn this elevator goes fast...'

y/n thought to herself as she silently stood there. Alice and Celine started talking again behind y/n as they both stood behind her.

"I just can't believe you go down this low, Celine," Alice said in disbelief. "I can't stop. I come this far it just stays out at the door stop anyone from coming inside and I will do my job peacefully."

y/n look down as she can't control herself anymore the doors open. y/n noticed that her shoelace is undone "excuse me" The girl in the white shirt (Alice) said as y/n come out stood said then she bend down and started to tie her laces.

after done with her shoelaces y/n stood then started to walk towards Taehyung's cabin.

'I will tell Taehyung about this pencil skirt girl & fire her' y/n thought to herself.

"he said big Brown doors in near the end of the corridor but where," y/n said to herself as she walk then she see an empty table "maybe the assistance is on leave" saying that to herself she walked then she see a figure standing outside with white shirt.

And this woman is the same person in the elevator. wait.

"stay out at the door stop anyone from coming inside and I will do my job peacefully."

y/n eyes widen after remembering their words that means all this time that pencil skirt talked about Taehyung and the twins. y/n gasped in disbelief she leak her lips as she walk to the door.

"excuse me, you can't go in coz Mr Kim is in a personal meeting," Alice said making y/n scoff.

"Did you forget me!?" y/n looked into her soul. Alice's eyes widen after remembering y/n.