Visual Trailer

"They know about us, Ashter! The Ultima, you, Aaron, our family, everything!" Derek shouts as Ashter's magical claws slashes and slays the man who wears dark grey armor as he fired at them first, so Ashter felt no remorse.

"Hehe... Those claws are coming in handy, huh?" Lucinda comments as she pulls out the new and improved Gem Blade Generation 3, as it was now a physical blade of gem energy, as it is empowered by a sharp outline of metal for extra power as it is white and contains extra enhancers for combat and mobility.

Lucinda was fast, fast as a werewolf, as she slashes many of the men as the engaged couple stand in triumphant,

"JUST SHOOT!" The men shout as they fire as Lucinda shields them with her other new and improved Gem Shield Generation 3. It was WAY more durable to even withstand cannonballs.

"Go! Hurry and leave! We can hold them off!" Ashter shouts as Derek nods as he rushes into the house,

"He's getting away!" Yells the men as when others try to go pass,

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Aphmau rushes in as a fist of fire punches the men away as he crashes and is stuck in the wall.

"Wow..." Lucinda was impressed as Ashter smirked,

"That our sister-in-law for you." Ashter comments as Aphmau's ears and tail were gone, but she can use her fire magic to its full potential.

"C'mon!" Aphmau commands as she blasts a hell flame of fire as it strikes many of these... Guardian Forces.

"Hurry! Hide your ears and tail!" Aphmau suggests as Ashter does so, as they reel in and the three catch up with the rest of the people evacuating.

The forces of good hunt down the two Ultimas.

They will stop at nothing until any connection of the curse is eliminated.

Their fears of this beast make them work.

Their families being protected is on the line.

That. Is what these Guardian Forces are about.

Hunting down a beast they know nothing of. The power. Or even the people.

Welcome. To, "When Angel's Fall, MyStreet S6: The Eyes that see the Dark"

Coming on April 10, 2022.