Twelve

J-hope smiled and said,
"Do you remember me miley?"

"Pudding- head, I was just unconscious, I didn't lost my memory!" I grinned.

"Oh! Ya I forget it." He said while running his hands in his hair.

"A bouquet for my favorite girl, some chocolates for this sweet girl and also some fruits." He smiled and gave them to me.

"Aww! Thank you." I smiled back.

Yoongi is just staring with blank expressions, as usual.

"J-hope, I need you to get back to our apartment, we have some urgent work." Yoongi said to j-hope while walking towards him.

"Why? I've just came here and I'll not go today, I'll sleep over here at night for taking care of miley!"
He said while looking at me and giving me a friendly smile.

"I'm here for her, you dont have to worry about it, you get back to work!" He said while wrapping his arms around his stomach.

"Ugh! Miley do you want me to go?" J-hope asked.

Yoongi is now looking at me with rage, as if he's about to eat me at any moment if I'll say no.

"Umm, j-hope you go to work,
I think it's more important,I'll manage." I don't want him to go but I have no choice but to say no to him.

"Fine, I'll come tomorrow, take Care of yourself, finish all of this today, I'll bring more snacks for you tomorrow." He said while hugging me before leaving.

As he went near the door, my eyes were moving along with him praying that he doesn't leave.

"Ahem, ahem, do you want to go with him?" Yoongi arched his eyebrows and asked.

"Is it possible?" I asked while having a big smile on my face.

"Ofcourse not, doctor has said you'll need atleast two days complete bed rest." He yelled.

"No, I'm completely alright, I can go back to home now."

"Oh, Is that so? Then get down from the bed and walk."

I tried to get down from the bed, but the moment I stepped down,
I fell in yoongi's arms, he grabbed me from the back.

He's looking at me, he slowly tucked my bangs behind my ears.
I felt it really awkward I got up immediately.

"I told you to take rest, miley!"

He helped to get back on the bed, and then he kept the pillow again behind my back.

"And listen, you cant have these chocolates."

"Wait, what? Why?" I arched my eyebrows while asking him.

"Because dr. has said not to have junk food and all, you got it."

"Huh!" I said while being really pissed off.

As he turned to the other side, I quickly grabbed one chocolate and hide it under my blanket.

"I'll be back in half an hour, you take rest."

"Okay, bye!"

"I'm taking these chocolates with me, you can have them once we'll get back to home." He said while grabbing all the chocolates from the bed.

"Ok, no problem." I mumbled actually I didn't wanted him to take these.

"And give me that one also, which you've hidden under the blanket."
He said while crossing his arms.