Three

I was sitting on the bed

I was sitting on the bed....My tears were Running down my face...
I started looking at my dress wondering if all this shit wouldn't have happened I would have been with my husband Yonjun..

But now I dont know what will happen with me...I'm so upset...
I sighed...

My eyes were feeling heavy, I slept as soon as I closed my eyes..

A/n : Next day.....

I slowly opened my eyes, Its morning, I dont know what time is it...I realized that I'm not in my house anymore, it's his house where I've been trapped by him.

I went to the washroom, I saw there was a new tooth brush,
I thought did he brought all these things for me from before only,

Anyways, I brushed my teeth, and then I saw there were alot of face wash, sunscreen, moisturizer as well as shampoos and soaps....

I thought my kidnapper has a good knowledge about girls skincare routine,lol!

I washed my face and went out of the washroom,

I was feeling hungry, As I didn't had anything since yesterday morning.

Suddenly...I heard the sound of latch...the door was opened slightly....I got scared that who's there on the door!

It was a girl holding a tray in her hand, She was wearing a pink and white dress and also an apron,

I asked her, "Who are you? And what's your name?" She didn't replied to my questions.

She kept the tray on the table near my bed, and left the room.

I went to see what's in it, it was French toast and Orange juice, there were some orange slices,
So much vitamin c in one plate I wondered.

I finished my breakfast, I suddenly remembered how my mom used to bring breakfast for me every morning, right after I used to wake up. I got upset with the fact that whether I'm going to see her ever again or not.

I couldn't hold my tears and started crying, I really miss my mom!

I heard the sound of footsteps,
I looked at the door, The latch got opened again but this time,

It was him...my kidnapper..
He saw that I'm crying, He got angry I dont know why... He said, "Stop behaving like a cry baby at my house, I dont like people who cry alot."

I was like, How could he say such things, he's the one who brought me here and now he's being so rude.

Ah! What else I can expect from a kidnapper, if he would have been a nice person he wouldn't have kidnapped me at the first place.

He went near the closet , grabbed some clothes and threw it on the bed and said go and change your clothes.

I dont know why I got angry...
I threw the dress on his face without knowing what it's consequences would be...