.

❝𝘿𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩?❞
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙨; 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩.❞

『 ❦ 』

Crying.
Smiling, just for the sake of smiling.
Laughing, just for the sake of laughing.
Living, just for the sake of living.
And some more crying.

That pretty much summed up Sylvie's life. She would just. . . exist, because she never got a chance to enjoy life. That is, until she met someone; someone who changes her in ways she couldn't imagine.

Could he be the reason Sylvie learns to live happily? Could he be the reason of the biggest miracle of her life?

a not-so-simple story inspired by the song, 'Your Existence'.

.

***inspired by the song, 'Your Existence' by Wonstein, OST-4 from 'Twenty-Five, Twenty-One'
(I've linked the lyric video above, do check it out, because it is so so good, and I've been obsessed with it for the past three months; it never gets boring.)

Thanks for giving this book a try! Hope you enjoy it, and read till the end :]

THIS IS NOT OFFICIALLY A FANFICTION.
this is a short story, and the chapter length is very short, about 150-500 words per chapter. I had originally wanted it to be a oneshot, but then decided to make it a short story. Hoping y'all read everything, because the ending has major plot twists.

⚠️A few warnings,⚠️
the story deals with extreme sadness,
maybe borderline depression? It's very similar, but not the same.
Suicidal thoughts are also present
So read at your own risk.

before you read,

the female MC is named Sylvie (just for the sake of naming her lmao🥲), but the male MC isn't named.
there isn't any official face-claims for the characters, so you're free to imagine them as anyone you want

buuuut if y'all want, I can make separate versions of the story, with particular face claims. The story will be the same, but the character will be a specific KPOP idols, and so the character descriptions will change to match that idol.

no names will be mentioned in the story; no Sylvie, no nothing. There will only be 'I', 'me', 'you', 'us', etc.

(in fact, you guys are free to imagine yourself in her place, I didn't originally write it like that because I dislike Y/N lol)

the story may seem strange at first, and may not make much sense in the beginning, but please trust me and keep reading till the end, because you'll understand everything at the end of the story
it'll be worth it, I promise

All the characters in the story, are purely fictional and are not meant to resemble anyone in real life. Any resemblance of any character, or even story idea is unintentional and completely coincidental.

Don't plagiarise my work without my permission, that's just shameful.
All Rights Reserved.
© MochiSaysLachimolala on Wattpad.

special thanks to _arushiganla for helping me out with the story when I needed guidance, and giving me honest feedback and suggestions. I appreciate you bestie <3
(check out her works, you guys, she's literally one of the most talented authors I've come across on this platform)

Now that we're done with all the boring stuff, let's get it!

"miracle."
[a short story]

dedicated to everyone who doesn't talk about their problems, and pretend to be okay when they're so obviously not. </3

~