My focus is right back on her when she starts going off about me not having a shirt on. Little did she know, I did have one on just took it off for her eyes only.

I can say I am liking the jealousy and possessivness she is showing currently. How I wish I could say the same for her in that outfit, but I won't be a jackass.

Her lips on mine is among the best feelings in the world. I had to dip back down for some more, until I felt Scarlett pull back. I will never force her to do anything, this is going on her time and doing everything the right way.

When she mentions about to drop the costumes, I was all for it. Sadly, we both own shops and can't just leave Maddy and Alex to run them alone.

So Scarlett moves back to the door and I work on getting my shirt put back on.

I listen as Scarlett talks to Maddy, who seems to have been having fun with Alex the same we was.

I am quick to notice that Maddy's costumes matching Alex's. Even though, wait a minute, that is the mask Scarlett wore at the Ball.

I don't think I will look at that mask the same, even if secretly I love it on Scarlett

I don't think I will look at that mask the same, even if secretly I love it on Scarlett. That mask was the first thing I seen her in but Maddy wearing it just wiped that slate.

Scarlett's costume is much better than I could have hoped for and beyond grateful I got to see it before we opened this morning.

Even if now, I may keep a permanent boner all day. It is worth it.

"Wipe your lips there playboy." I smirk to Alex.

Alex is quick to rub his lips and lick them.

"It's not like you wasn't in there getting a taste either." Alex chides.

"No, I won't lie. But red isn't your color." I laugh.

"Time to get to work." I smile.

Thankfully, in the last few day we have started getting some more customers. Everyone seemed to have heard that Alex and I rebuilt Maddy's engine and have been coming in or calling.

Even had three oil changes in the last two days.

Business is starting to boom, or at least grow which I am beyond grateful and happy. This has been the best choice by moving back here.

At some point, I know that Scarlett and I will talk about our pasts. It is one of the things I have been putting off, because she is such a sweet woman.

My fear is that she will run off and want nothing to do with me. I just figure there is going to be some way I may screw all of this up.

I bend over and try to look at a car that came in, but am stopped by the horns on my head. I angle in an odd way to where the horns won't get caught on anything and I can still get the work done.

It is hard trying to stay clean while in costume, but I have already seen many small children with their parents walking around in town today. This is for them and seeing them smile at the adults being dressed up brings them joy then I am more than happy to do it.

I look over and Coffee-Holic's is busy. I smile knowing that is what Scarlett lives for and if it makes her happy than that is what counts.

Alex is pulling out the tables to where we can set up our bowls of the gobs of candy that was bought for handing out. I leave the shop doors open until we are ready to go close up for the night.

We watch as Scarlett and Maddy have tables out.

We walk over to grab a coffee and a sweet treat, I know she has been baking based off our texts through the day since this morning.

"Help yourselves, there is many free cups on the counter with witch fingers." Scarlett smiles.

I move over and grab one of each. Smiling at the set up they have done.

The time she puts into her work shows

The time she puts into her work shows. I think I am falling for her harder everyday.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Liam sure got the laugh with his little plan when it backfires on him with Scarlett and her costume.

Business is finally seeming to pick up for Liam's shop.

Should Liam keep letting the dark thoughts in about his past with the worry it could ruin things with Scarlett? Or should he just rip the bandaid off and have the past talk with her?