Who is the coward now?

A/N: Sadly this story is coming to an end.. But after this story is done I am planning on writing another story! It is gonna be another Your Boyfriend story, but it's gonna be with Sarah. If you're looking forward to that story then sit tight ;) I already have the cover of the story drawn, so now I just have to conclude this story. In future, I am planning on writing stories from different fandoms (Fnaf, Bendy and the Ink Machine/Batim, Creepypasta, Eddsworld, etc.), but some stories of these fandoms will *not* be a reader x character type of story. If the characters are of age (18 and above) then I will be able to make a reader x character story. I will happily make a story where the character is trans, aroace, etc. I would also like to make origin stories of my oc(s). If you're all interested in my stories, then feel free to stick around ^^ I plan on making a lot of stories in the future! Enjoy the chapter :)

⚠️Trigger warning: blood, suffocation⚠️

                  Peter and TK had a good bit of distance between them. They both had an angry expression on their face. TK was mentally preparing for what was about to happen next, but Peter was already ready. Y/N sat there with a worried expression on their face as they couldn't stop them. If they were to come between them then they would get hurt themselves, and they couldn't even scream because their mouth is still gagged. "This will only end in one way.. I've about had enough of your bullshit, TK. Y/N made it prettyyyy clear that they don't want you around them anymore, but your skull is thicker than I thought. You clearly can't take any hints *at all*." TK grit his teeth in irritation, "Y/N is my friend! What kind of friend would I be if I left them in the hands of YOU??" Peter chuckled, "I care about them more than you.. Can't you see that? Pfft.. well if you can't then that sounds like a personal problem." Peter placed his hand behind his back, but TK immediately noticed. "Hah... You're nothing but a scared bitch! You can't even fight without using a weapon." Peter scoffs as he holds his hands up. "See?" He says with an eerie smile spread across his face. Before TK could respond, Peter immediately ran towards him to only strike him in the stomach. Bits of spit flew out of TK's mouth as he flew backwards. "Agghh!" He fell to the ground and held his stomach as he groaned in pain. Peter smiled as he got on top of TK, grabbed him by his hair, and began punching him. Each blow did nothing but mutilate his face more and more. Peter got off of him to take a small breath, but TK used all his strength to sit up and grab Peter by his leg - causing him to fall to the ground. Y/N made muffled sounds in fear for Peter. TK tried his best to climb on top of Peter to give him a couple blows to the face, but to no avail as Peter kicked TK in the face - causing him to fall back. TK touched his nose to see blood on his fingers. Peter began walking towards him to only give him a few blows in the chest which caused TK to feel a tense pain in the chest when he breathed. Despite being in this horrible state, TK still had the strength to fight Peter. He punched him in the face only to hear Peter chuckle. "You fight.... like a little bitch~" Hearing that infuriated TK as he immediately stood up. He was breathing heavily and started charging towards Peter. As this was happening, Y/N crawled over towards Sarah to see if she was okay. Peter kept taunting and taunting TK as he kept trying to take many blows to him. "You... haa.... keep taunting me... when you're the fucking COWARD." Snap. Hearing that word made Peter's blood boil.

       "Get up, you fuckin' COWARD!"  Peter groaned in pain as he used all his strength to do a push up. His chest was hurting, his arms were sore, and his throat was dry. He couldn't go on anymore.. He fell to the ground as tears fell down his cheeks and snot dripped down his face. 'ARGH!!!!"  He cried as he felt nothing but Joey's hard boot against his stomach. "You fucking COWARD!!! Get your ass up!"

          Suddenly, Peter saw Joey in a hallucination. "You're really gonna let this weak bastard beat you to the ground??" He smirked, "I knew you were nothing but a COWARD. Letting some washed up wimp beat you. You're nothing but a little, weak bitch.." Peter grit his teeth. "I am not... a coward!" Joey laughed hysterically, "aha! But you are, though! This man is actually beating your ass! Pfffttt... what good are you??" That was enough. Peter felt veins pop out of his head as he began screaming. He flew into a rage as he grabbed TK by the neck and they fell to the ground. TK kept gasping for air as he was swinging his hand around, but Peter did nothing but tighten his grip. The image switched from TK to Joey. When it switched to Joey, he was smiling. "You.... coward" was Joey's last words. Then... nothing. The image switched back to TK. He's lifeless. His hand fell to the ground as his heart stopped. Peter fell back as he was catching his breath. "Ha... ha..." He looked at Y/N and immediately headed towards them. He pulled the gag out of their mouth and they immediately pulled him into a hug. "I'm ok, darling..." He sighed in relief as he pulled them into a passionate kiss. Afterwards, he stood up and kicked TK's lifeless body. "Who's the coward now, bastard?" He says as he spit on his body. He smirked...

"Who. Is. The. Coward. Now?"