Carvings

A/N: This chapter will contain the acts of s*lf h*rm. I will put a trigger warning at the part that will contain it so you will be warned before you continue reading the rest of this chapter.

Peter's POV:
      'They look so beautiful when they're sleeping.. So so very beautiful.' I thought as I pressed my hands against their window. I almost became overjoyed when Y/N gave me their number. My heart would not stop pounding. I could not stand being away from them.. So I decided to follow them to their dorm. I noticed they immediately dozed off. I smiled widely as I kept staring at them. Watching them sleep is such an amazing hobby.. I can just imagine myself sleeping next to them. Their beautiful (body type) being close to mine.. My arms wrapped about their waist. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach from the thought of their skin touching mine. An idea suddenly popped up in my head.
     I went to the front door of the dorm and took the spare key that they keep under the mat that's at front of the door. I unlocked the door. As I entered quickly and closed the door gently. I immediately hear muffled sounds that was coming from one of the bedrooms. 'Sounds like moans... Someone else is here..' I thought. I shrugged it off and headed towards Y/N's bedroom. I gently open the door and took a peak at them. 'They're so beautiful..' I opened the door fully, but before I could enter the room I heard Y/N's voice. Small bits of sweat started going down my face. I noticed their eyes were closed and they were waving their hand in a 'shoo' motion. "Go away, Lucy.. I'm too tired to go to the store." They said in a drowsy, sleepy tone. I didn't move a inch nor made any sudden noises. They laid back down and fell back asleep. After a few minutes, I fully entered the room and quickly closed the door. I went on the side of Y/N's bed and looked down at them. I leaned over and touched their hair. 'Their hair is so soft and beautiful.' My hand traced from their hair all the way down to their face. I stroked their cheek as they continue to snore softly. 'Oh.. how I wish to be much closer to you...' I thought, and then that's when I decided to lay down next to them. I quietly took off my shoes and slowly laid down next to them. I hesitated to wrap my arm around their waist, but I still did it. Their skin is so soft, my heart started pounding really quickly. 'Ha... Being this close to them...' I smiled more widely and started rubbing their waist. I suddenly felt them turn over. I panicked a little, but calmed down. Their back was facing towards me.. but they were still so very close to me.. "Ha... Haaa..." I couldn't help but breath heavily. I was getting overjoyed. I slowly move my hand towards my mouth to cover it. 'I must be quiet.. If they wake up then they'll notice me. But I feel so overjoyed!' I laid my head against their back. 'I need to contain my excitement. If I keep breathing hard then they'll hear me.' I close my eyes tightly. After awhile, I dozed off.
I woke up by the sound of an alarm. 'Shit!.. Their alarm is going off! I need to turn it off!' I quickly - but quietly - look towards Y/N's nightstand and grabbed their phone. I quickly turn off the alarm. Afterwards, I grabbed my shoes and put them on. After putting on my shoes, I quickly - and quietly - opened their bedroom door and made my way out of their room. Luckily, I quickly made it out of their dorm. 'Phew.. that was close. ' I thought, as I was walking my way back to my place. I touched my arms. The feeling of Y/N's body pressed against min was amazing! I felt my face heat up. I look down at my feet as I kept walking. 'I wish Y/N and I were much closer.' I felt tears sting my eyes a little.

⚠️Trigger warning: S*lf h*rm/Mentioning of kn*ves⚠️

I started scratching my are in the process. 'Why can't we be more close??' I can feel a stream of tears go down my face. As more tears came out, the more I keep scratching my arm. I was drawing my nails deeper into my skin to the point where it was drawing blood. 'Why...?! Why?!!? WHY????' My vision got more blurry as tears poured more out of my eyes.
      I finally reached home. I went straight to my kitchen and grabbed a knife. Afterwards, I headed to my bedroom. I took off my shirt and placed it on the bed. I tightened my grip on the knife and placed it above my stomach. I closed my eyes and smiled. I place the tip of the knife into my skin.. and began to carve. As I carve.. I pictured my beautiful Y/N.

₮ⱧɆłⱤ ฿Ɇ₳Ʉ₮ł₣ɄⱠ ₴₭ł₦...
₮ⱧɆłⱤ ฿Ɇ₳Ʉ₮ł₣ɄⱠ ฿ØĐɎ...
₮ⱧɆłⱤ ₴₥łⱠɆ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₥ɆⱠ₮₴ ₥Ɏ ⱧɆ₳Ɽ₮...
꓄ꁝꏂ꒐ꋪ ꇙꄲꊰ꓄ ꊰ꒒ꄲꅐ꒐ꋊꍌ ꁝꋬ꒐ꋪ...

The pain... but Y/N.. 'Oh Y/N... this is all for you. My love is so deep..' The knife went in a little deeper as I continued carving. 'Deeper than cuts itself.' I continued carving until I got everything all perfect. Once I was done, I looked into my cracked body mirror and looked down at my stomach. I carved the words... 'you're mine' on my stomach. I ran my fingers across the letters. My body tingled as my cold fingers ran across each carving of letters. Blood was falling from all of the fresh cuts. My eyes slouched as a smile creeped across my face. 'I.. want my precious Y/N to touch these scars..' My heart begins to pound more. 'I want them to touch my blood and realize that I will do anything and everything for them.' "Haaa....." I start to laugh hysterically. Tears begin to sting my eye again and immediately pour down my cheeks. I laugh even more. 'I want them to realize my love!' "Hahahaha..." I touch my face and look up at the roof as my laughing continues. My laughs got louder. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!" More tears streamed down my face. They dropped down my chin and fell to the floor. "MY LOVE.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" My head started spinning as I kept laughing. My head started aching. "HAAAA...." I scratched my arms, my nails going deeper into my skin - blood drawing more. After awhile, I fell to the ground and everything went black.