You have to believe me!

TK's POV:

         I made my way to Y/N's dorm, my palms felt sweaty and my heart was pounding quickly. 'I just hope Peter ain't there.. I can't take seeing his face after what he did.' I thought as I was getting closer and closer to Y/N's dorm.  When I arrived, I stood at the door - hesitating to knock. I sighed, 'well.. I'm already here. There's no backing down now.' I built up my courage and knocked on the door. After standing there for what seemed like forever, the door finally opened. My eyes widened for a second and my heart began to beat faster, but I sighed in relief to see Y/N behind the door. I smiled warmly, but it immediately faded once I saw the state Y/N is in. Their h/l (hair length) is all messy, their eyes looked red and puffy - like they have been crying for hours, their lips looked chapped and dry, and they had dried tears on their cheek. Y/N spoke in a shaky, tired voice; "TK? What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your classes?" I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled nervously. "Yea...... I'm tired from last night, so I decided not to go to class today." Y/N nodded their head slowly. "Cool.. So.. what brings you over here?" I cleared my throat and my face switched to a serious expression. I whispered, "okay.. where's Peter?" Y/N rubbed their eyes with their palm and sighed. "He went to the store to get me some Ibuprofen for my headache." I nodded my head slowly. "Well.. Can I come in? I need to tell you something serious." They shrugged and moved to the side to give me some room to enter the dorm. I rushed inside the dorm and immediately, slamming the door behind me. I grabbed Y/N's arm and nearly dragged them towards their bedroom. "What the fuck??" They yelled and tried to get out of my grip, but to no avail. I locked their bedroom door so Peter won't be able to come in. I finally let them go. They grunted as they pulled their arm away from me. "TK, do you wanna explain what the fuck is going on??!" I sighed and turned to Y/N. "Okay... I came here.. to warn you about Peter!" Y/N seemed to be taken aback from what I said as their eyes widened. That's when they frowned and their expression changed from shocked to angry. They crossed their arms. "What about Peter that you have to warn me about?" "Okay, this might sound crazy, but.. he is the cause of Lucy's death! He killed Mike as well, and almost killed me!!" Y/N gasped in shock. "Are you fucking kidding me, TK?? I get it that you ain't that really that fond of Peter, but you shouldn't lie about such bullshit! That isn't something you should joke about!" It shocked me to know that Y/N thinks I'm lying. "Have you seen the fucking news?? Lucy's body was burnt alive! Peter wouldn't pull a dumb stunt like that! If he did, he would be in handcuffs by now!" I came towards Y/N and gripped their shoulders. "Y/N, you gotta believe me! They're not the only people he killed, he killed your landlord as well!" Their face turned red with anger. "That's enough, TK! Get the fuck out of here! You're not gonna jeopardize my first relationship just because you don't like the person I'm with!" They shook themselves out of my grip. "And plus.. you have no proof of Peter doing any of these horrific acts." I grit my teeth in frustration. "I did have proof! Peter broke Mike's cellphone; which had the pictures!" I walked closer to Y/N. "Please.. we have been best friends for God-knows how long. You only knew Peter for only a minute! How're you gonna believe him over me!" "Because it is too coincidental that you happen to dislike Peter, and once you found out about what's going on - you wanna pin it on him!" Tears began to sting my eyes. "Goddammit, Y/N, you got to believe-" I was cut off by the sound of the front door opening. "Baby, I'm back!" 'Fuck! Peter's here!!' Y/N sighed and whispered; "look.. You can hide under my bed and I'll distract Peter. I'll give you the all clear so you can leave." Without argue, I agreed and hid under their bed. 

       Peter looked around the dorm. A worried feeling flooded over him as he drastically look around for them. "I'm in here, Peter." Y/N said from their bedroom. Peter immediately head to Y/N's bedroom, and turn the doorknob. He was puzzled as to why their bedroom door would be locked. "Um.. babe, why is your door locked?" "Shoot.." Y/N whispered to themselves as they forgot that TK had locked their door. They went to the door and unlocked it - Peter immediately came in and hugged them. They was hesitant at first, but they hugged him back. "I'm sorry for locking the door. I was sitting in my room and thought it would be a good idea to just lock my bedroom door since I left the front door unlocked for ya." Peter pulled away from them and chuckled. "It's ok, babe." He showed them the bottle of Ibuprofen. Y/N smiled at him warmly; "thanks, my head has been killing." He smiled warmly. "Are you feeling a little bit better - emotionally, I mean." Y/N shook their head. "I'm still feeling devastated about Lucy's death." They look down at their feet and sighed sadly. An idea popped up in Peter's head. "Wanna go to the park? You know.. the one where we first met? Some fresh air will do you good." Y/N flashed a sad smile at him and nodded their head. "Yeah, you're right. I can do with some fresh air." He smiled and nodded. "I just wanna change clothes right quick." He nodded and stepped out the room, closing the door behind him. Y/N look at the ground and raised a brow. "TK, you better cover your eyes." TK nodded; "okay, my eyes are covered. I'm under the bed anyway, so I don't see how I'll be able to peek." Y/N rolled their eyes and grabbed some clothes to change into. After changing, they got on their knees and looked at TK. "Okay, you can uncover your eyes now. As you heard, Peter and I are heading out. When we're outta sight, leave my dorm. Lock the door after you, ok?" TK nodded, "but.. do you believe what I told you??" Y/N huffed irritably, "I'm done hearing your bullshit about Peter, TK. I understand that you don't like him, but you're not gonna keep making lies about him." TK sighed sadly. Y/N stood up and open her bedroom door. Peter was sitting on the couch, fiddling with his fingers as he was waiting patiently for Y/N. They walked towards him, standing behind him. They giggle to themselves as they placed their hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" They said as they giggled. Peter rolled his eyes; "the most beautiful (gender of reader) I've ever seen~" Y/N blushed and moved their hands away from his face. He stood up and leaned forward towards their face. He pecked their cheek, only making them blush even more. "Ready to go, darling?~" Y/N was too flustered to respond, so they just nodded their head. He chuckled and went around the couch - grabbing their hand as they made their way out the dorm. After they were out of sight, TK left the dorm - locking the door behind him.