One way, or another...

A/N: Y/N and Lucy are childhood friends. I'm sure you all noticed throughout the story that Y/N struggled to get a dorm. Well, Y/N did not have any money to pay for a dorm at the college of their choice. Lucy was dating Don during this time and Y/N and Don did not get along as they got an off vibe from him. Lucy persuaded Don to help get a dorm. Don gave in and paid for a college dorm at the college of Y/N's choice. Lucy wanted to go to the same college as Y/N - so she moved into the dorm with Y/N. Y/N's changed her view on Don, but that's when he brought up something that was gonna make Y/N's life a struggle. Don told Y/N that they're - for now on - pay him rent money. "It'll be payback for all the money I spent on this dorm." That was *half* the reason he wanted them to pay rent. He mostly wanted it to pay for clubs and gambling. Later on, Lucy started talking to Mike and broke up with Don. He was pretty sad about the break up as he really felt something for her. He allowed her to stay in the dorm as he still loved her, but he got more strict about rent. Since the break up happened, he stopped gambling and spent the rent money on alcohol and started to go to strip clubs - since then he became a womanizer. He thought the strippers would help him forget what he had with Lucy. (This is NOT actually canon in the game. This is only for this story.)

Y/N's POV:
       Sunlight hit my face as I opened my eyes. I sat up and felt dizzy, feeling a major headache. I turn my head towards my nightstand and notice a glass of water and a pill next to it. I smiled, 'I bet Peter's the one who put this here..' I giggled to myself as I placed the pill into my mouth and drank a good bit of water to help me swallow it. I stretched my arms afterwards and move the blankets off of me. 'Due to my hangover, I'm gonna stay at home today.' I thought as I decided to make some cereal, but then my mind wondered off. 'Wait.. How did I get home? I don't remember anything from last night at the party.' I thought as I stood next to my bed. After a few minutes of trying to remember, I decided to just shrug it off and go to make some cereal. 
       After pouring the cereal and milk into a bowl, I headed to my couch to watch some tv. As soon as I turn on the television, the news channel was on the screen. My eyes widened in shock as I saw a lot of fire fighters putting out flames of an old building. I stopped eating my cereal for a moment and turned up the volume and listen closely. The news lady spoke; "while searching the building, the fire fighters found three deceased people. It's hard to tell what happened to them at first as the fire burnt their bodies. We will be able to give more information when an autopsy is done." I suddenly felt a sick feeling in my gut. "Three... dead bodies?" The lady continued; "however, there was one survivor. A policeman went to question the survivor as they seem to not want to show their face. The witness stated that the dead bodies belong to three people named Lucy and Mike. The witness is unaware of the third deceased person's name." "LUCY?!" Tears suddenly stung my eyes as I placed the bowl of cereal on the table that's in front of the couch. I turn off the tv as the sight of the burnt building was horrifying me. I immediately ran to my bedroom to grab my cellphone. I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on Peter's contact name. I placed the phone up to my ear as I shook in fear. It didn't take no time for Peter to answer. "Hello?" He said in a sleepy, groggy voice. "Peter! Lucy is dead!!" There was a long silence after I said that. "How.. can you be so sure?" He said in a low tone. "I saw the news.. They said that her and her fling is dead!" My voice was so shaky, my hands are shaking so violently, and there was a huge lump in my throat. "Okay, dear, just sit tight. I'm on my way over there to you, ok?" "Okay Peter...." "I love you, baby." "I love you too" I said, as I hung up the phone. My mind was flooded with so many thoughts. 'How.. did she even get there??' I sat on my bed and waited for Peter to arrive.

       After what felt like hours, Peter finally arrived. I heard a knock at the door, so I got up and slumped my way over to the front door. I unlocked it and was about to head back to my bedroom, but Peter bust into the dorm and hugged me. I began to cry. Despite any stuff she did, she was still my childhood friend. Peter rubbed my shoulders, but stopped when my phone started ringing. I moved away from him and headed towards it, but Peter ran in front of me. "W-Wait dear... You're overwhelmed, you should sit on the couch and gather your thoughts. I sighed and headed towards the couch. 

       Peter headed into Y/N's room. He picked up their phone from their nightstand and looked to see who it was. 'DAMMIT!!' He thought as he saw who it was. TK. "Who is it?" Y/N called from the living room. Sweat poured down Peter's face as he looked over his shoulder. He called back; "it's a telemarketer!" "Bah... just ignore it." Y/N said with a irritated sigh. Peter smirked as look back towards the phone. "With pleasure.." He whispered to himself. He declined the call and power it off. 'This shouldn't bother us for awhile.' He thought, as he headed back to the living room. "Are you ok, dear?" They shook their head sadly. "Despite how Lucy treats me, she was still my friend. My childhood friend, at that." He sat down next to them and pulled them into his embrace. Tears began pouring out of their eyes again. "I just want to know how could she die like that.." Peter felt a determine feeling. 'As long as I keep TK at bay... Y/N won't find out. I'm glad I placed a pill in their drink when we was at the party. The pill seem to already did it's thing as they aren't asking about what happened at the party. It says that the pill makes the person forgets their memory.. Now that's one last thing to worry about.' Peter lost his train of thought when he suddenly felt Y/N lay against his chest. He blushed heavily and smiled warmly. He rubbed their back as they silently cried themselves to sleep. 

TK POV:
        I groaned in frustration as I laid on my bed. 'They aren't answering their phone. I need to get in contact with them! To warn them about peter!' I slammed my phone on my nightstand and felt my throat go dry. 

      When arriving back to my dorm after visiting the pharmacy, Rose and Jeremy was not here. 'Hmm.. He's probably staying the night at her place.' I though as I kicked off my shoes and immediately headed to the bathroom to take a shower. While showering, I couldn't take my mind off what all happened. I grabbed my body wash and my washcloth and started scrubbing off the dried blood off my hands. 'That policeman probably think I'm the cause of Mike's death... I probably looked super suspicious because of the dry blood on my hands.' I shook my head and rinse off the washcloth - so the blood will be off of it. I put more body wash on the cloth and began bathing my body. When I was done showering, I put on my pj's and headed to bed.

      After debating for a little while, I made the final decision to go see Y/N. I nodded with determination and got up and changed clothes. Once I was ready, I made my way out the door. 

"One way or another, they have to know who they're dealing with."