You should've taken my warning.

Peter's POV:

         I followed them all the way to the movie theater - making sure I kept my distance, of course. They entered after they paid for their ticket. I overheard them talking about what movie they wanted to see. I paid for the ticket and followed them to the room that contains the movie showing what they were planning on watching. Luckily, the room had a good amount of people in there so they won't be able to notice me. They sat near the top row and I sat above them. I noticed they only had one box of popcorn. 'I know what that little fucker is doing.. He's trying to share food with *my* Y/N!" I clenched my fist, trying to hold every urge to not strangle that little jerk. The movie started and I noticed TK moving closer to them. I felt more anger rise within me. 'Seeing them close.. to my love.. is agonizing.' 

       Hours passed by and the movie was finally over. I followed them out of the movie theater. As we were all walking, I eavesdropped on their conversation. "That movie was so cool! Going to the movies and relaxing was just the thing I needed.. Tomorrow we gotta go to our classes." I heard Y/N say. TK nodded. "Yeah.. I gotta test that I gotta spend hours studying for." I heard TK sigh. Y/N playfully punch him in the arm. "Aww, cheer up! I'm sure you will pass the test - especially since you're already hardworking." He chuckled. "Yea.. I guess you're right." 

      After awhile. We were getting close to a dorm room - to which I guess belonged to him - so I hid in a corner. "Welp.. I better go head inside and get to studying." He rubbed the back of his neck as he pointed his thumb towards his dorm room. Y/N nodded. "Okie, I'll leave you to it!" They walked away and headed to their dorm. I heard the door open and instantly close. I leaned back over towards the corner and smirked. 'I gotta play this smart and strike at the perfect moment.'

TK's POV:

     As soon as I stepped into my dorm, I plopped off my shoes and headed towards the kitchen. 'I suggest I should make some coffee if I'm gonna be staying up for awhile, studying.' I noticed a note on the refrigerator. I took it off and read it, it's from my roommate. 'Headed to gf's house. Be back tomorrow.'  I looked towards the dishes, and huffed. "If you were planning on going to your girlfriend's house then you could've at least do the dishes. It was your turn, after all." I shook my head. "I already have to study all night.. He had bumped his head sideways if he thinks I am gonna wash these dishes when he was suppose to." I made some coffee, and drunk it. Afterwards, I decided to head off to take a shower. 'I figure I can at least get comfortable before I start studying.' I thought as I went to get some clothes together and headed off to the bathroom.

Peter's POV:

       After awhile of waiting, I headed to the front door of the dorm. I first checked to see if the door was lock - to which it was - so I decided to pick the lock. After a few minutes, I successfully picked the lock and made my way inside the dorm room. The sound of a shower instantly filled the room. 'Hmm.. he must be taking a shower then. This the perfect chance to hide.' I pulled my hood up and zipped up my jacket. I pulled up my shirt and pulled out a pocket knife. Afterwards, I went off to hide. 'This is gonna be fun..'

TK's POV:

       When I got out the shower, I put on my pj's and placed my access clothes in my dirty clothes basket. I stretched and headed towards my room. I went to my drawer and grabbed my notes. I got on my bed and got to studying. 

      While studying, I suddenly felt like I was being watched. I felt the hairs on my back of my neck stand up. I was started to get distracted as this feeling kept continuing. Despite feeling anxious, I tried to concentrate on reading my notes. I still struggled to concentrate. 'Why am I feeling like this? It's only me in here.. Jeremy isn't here, since he is at his girlfriend's house.' (I came up with a random name for TK's roommate, so just bare with me.) I turned towards my closet. "Unless.." I placed my notes down and got up. I headed towards my closet, I felt a nervous pit in my stomach grow. I instantly open the closet, but saw nothing was there. I sighed in relief. I closed it and was about to turn around but I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. I turned around instantly, but felt an instant feeling of a blade hitting my cheek. I fell to the floor and groaned in pain. I put my hand on my cheek and felt a long cut across it. Small bits of blood was dripping from the cut. I look up, and saw a shadowy figure standing over me. He held up his fist - getting ready to strike - I instantly move away, causing him to miss his hit. I headed towards my bedroom door, trying to open it. I suddenly felt a arm around my neck. They had me by my neck as they moved me away from the door. I placed both of my hands on their arm, gasping for air. They did nothing but tightened their grip. After a minute of struggling, they had finally let go. I fell to the ground, panting heavily. Before I could think or act, I got kicked in the face. I felt a major pain in my nose. The kick caused me to fall back. I hit my head hard on the floor as I fell back. I laid on my back.. My vision was getting blurry. The assailant was standing over me. I couldn't see their face clearly, as my vision was still blurry. He started punching me. I had no strength to fight back. I kept taking it.. Punch after punch. Until I fainted. Before fainting, though, I heard my attacker say one thing...

"You should've took my warning."