63♡ BLACK SHIRT, RED WINE

Mingi slowly placed Yunho on the chair. Seonghwa who saw that just laughed at them. "How's your morning workout?" Seonghwa raised his eyebrows. Yunho laughed nervously. "Too good .. I mean not so good! No, I mean it's fine!! "

"I can't believe I called you while you two were doing that, is 3 not enough yet ?. If you want you can just leave them and go back to your little project, '' Seonghwa teases him.

"Mingi is the one who decided to be horny in the morning!" Seonghwa laughed because Yunho's face was now red like a tomato.

The Omega just nodded a sign of defeat but then shook his head as he sighed. "I know but I don't trust mingi with the twins or maybe I'm worried mingi will be bullied by the twins"

Seonghwa smiled as he watched mingi play with keeho and winter, their new twins. Gahyeon is currently in primary school and she is already the sister of the one -year -old twins.

Seonghwa could see how different the twins were. Winter, the older twins, have yunho's plum cheeks and button noses while Keeho, the second twin, is just a copy paste mingi face. The nose and eyes are sharp as mingi.

And Aurora, she is so happy to have a new friend.

"Uuwaaa !!!! ~~" Yunho sighed when he heard the scream. "I told you" yunho got up from his chair and limped into a modest pool filled with plastic balls. Winter and Mingi were laughing out loud while Aurora and Gahyeon panicked because of Keeho was crying with his forehead flushed.

Yunho sat on the grass and pulled Keeho out of the pool. "What happened baby?" Yunho gently rubbed Keeho's red forehead. Gahyeon pats keeho's head plan then tells him what happened.

"Dad said keehie has a big ass? Yeah! big ass forehead! and then Winter threw the ball in his face! Daddy and naughty winnie! " he said. den eyes blazing big fire he glared towards mingi.

And they end up with yunho choking the mingi until half dead while the kids laugh when yunho sinks the mingi into the ball pool.

Aurora ran to Seonghwa and gave her mother a pink ball with a heart sticker on it. Seonghwa smiled and kissed her cheek. "You're a sweet girl, thank you aurora ~" she smiled.

"Mummy! We're going home! " Aurora heard it and hurriedly shouted for her brothers. "OPPA !!!!!" wooyoung smiled as he knelt down ready to catch him but aurora even ran past him towards yeosang, yeosang laughed and also knelt down to catch him but the sweet one also ran past him and stopped hugging jongho's legs.

Jongho laughed and lifted the little girl. Her hands were chained under her bum while the little girl chained her arms around Jongho's neck. She snatches jongho's furry beret and puts it on her own head. "Fluffy!!" Jongho smiled at her.

Wooyoung pursed his lips as he stamped his foot on the two of them, taking a few kisses before running upstairs. Yeosang also walked towards the two of them, "Aurora ~~ look what oppa brought for you" he teased her with a flower lollipop shape.

Aurora focused her full attention on the lollipop in her hand, making a hand gesture for him to give it to her.

Yeosang took off the plastic wrap before giving the sweets to the girl. She happily picked it up and started chewing it. "Yeosang! Did you give her candy ?! " Seonghwa's scream from outside startled Yeosang and immediately took the little one from Jongho's shoulder.

Their faces were close as their hands rubbed against each other until yeosang finally got it in his arms put back the space between them, yeosang smiled at jongho before walking upstairs.

♡Skip♡

Not once did the two of them come across or stalk each other not knowing whether it was accidental or indeed intentional.