7♡MUMMY DRUNK!!

"Happy Birthday my love Hwa !!" Seonghwa's co-worker, Yunho, also an omega said and the tall omega hugged him.

"Thank you Yunho, I hope no alpha comes and asks me to be their partner. I'm tired Yun!" seonghwa said walking over to his desk.

Seonghwa and Yunho were busy talking until another voice interrupted.

"Hey hwa, looks like you are the birthday boy! I can't wait until you give birth to our child"

alpha with yellow highlight on his blonde hair and ugly grin approached the omega two and hug Hwa to kiss him but Yunho pushed him hard enough and make the alpha almost fall.

"Oh maybe gard ... Just go Kaen ... I will not and will never be your grandmother and even if you beg under my feet I will not accept to marry you !!"

Seonghwa said quite frankly, hoping alpha would go but not the alpha was standing behind him and kissing his neck.

Yunho wanted to push him away but stopped because those alpha eyes were glowing red as a warning sign.

Yunho ran for help. Now it is too early and the workers has yet to arrive

That Disgusted Alpha smells omega neck from bottom to ear making omega shiver disgusting.

"Don't ever dare talk to an alpha like that ... No matter what I make sure you will become my omga ..."

Alpha hand slowly slipped down holding Seonghwa's stomach. He doesn't care if Seonghwa's shirt is almost torn.

The alpha kissed his exposed neck and whispered into Seonghwa's ear with his lips touching his ears.

"and I will make sure that you will have my child and we will be together forever"

as alpha wanted to touch seonghwa more and almost unbuttoned his shirt. But Yunho's returns with Seonghwa's father.

"What am I seeing here?" Seonghwa's father said in his alpha voice, making Kane immediately let go of Seonghwa and stood up in fear.

Seonghwa's father near alpha who was scared and slapped him causing him to fall across the room.

"If I see you approach my son again, I'll make sure you won't breathe again the next day." With that Kaen stood up and ran to hid desk knowing that he had been officially fired.

After that Seonghwa's father came to Seonghwa and the Omega quickly hugged the older man and breathed in the scent of Alpha who was also his own father.

"hey are you okay son?"

seonghwa sat up straight and look at his father and nodded.

His father wiped his tears and kissed his crown before entering the CEO's office.

"Are you sure you're okay hwa?"

Yunho with his puppy-like appearance and his doe eyes made Seonghwa melt and pat his head.

"I'm fine Yun ... By the way that disgusting alpha makes me want to throw up!" Yunho nodded in agreement.

"He's always teasing you but never this far. Maybe he's close to his rut or you're almost with your heat date" said Yunho.

After the problem is over. Kean was kicked out. Yunho told Seonghwa that he and other co-workers will have a party at the new bar in front of their company building.

It's 8 pm the workers have already packed their things and returned home.

"hyung let's go clubbing it's been a long time since you had!" Yunho begged Seonghwa.

Yes, he hasn't gone clubbing for 10 years because he has Yeosang now.

"And you know why I can't-" Yunho whined.

"Ah ... come on Seonghwa I promise there will be no alpha jerk even the boss has paid for a private room for you.

"my father?" Yunho nodded and frowned making eyes like a doe. Seonghwa sighed and nodded at Yunho and the other omega cheers.

"let's go now!" Yunho pulled his hand. "wait my bag!" seonghwa stepped back. "well! It's okay just leave it there we will come back, no one built this".

Here it is at The Illusion nightclub.

It's not like a normal nightclub but only for office workers or the up-and-coming rich.

Very luxurious. And Seonghwa thought it wouldn't be so bad right?

And No, everything was fine until Yunho made seonghwa drink a bottle of vocka now he can't stop drinking maybe seonghwa has finished with two bottles of strong alcohol. Once ready, Yunho told everyone to go home.

"Are you sure you can walk alone hwa I mean it's dark outside I can-" said Mingi Yunho's husband but was cut off by a drunken Seonghwa.

"It's okay my bag in my office, I can go, it's not too far!" After that Mingi brought his sleeping Omega to his car while Seonghwa was still trying to get out of the club.

Seonghwa felt dizzy, hot and could barely see, he walked like a madman until he fell above alpha.

Alpha who has red hair is holding and shaking a completely drunk omega "hey are you okay? Are you drunk?"

seonghwa just nodded as alpha lifted his bridal style and walked through the quiet street.

Alpha looks at the omega on his arm. "What is this drunken omega up to late at night," he said to himself as he watched Omega sniff up his neck.

Alpha opened the door to his apartment and went inside. They go to alpha's bedroom when alpha puts omega on his bed.

He saw Omega's peaceful sleep then looked back to hear a knock on the door.

"Daddy you back?" the alpha stood up and picked up the boy.

"Wooyoung why aren't you sleeping yet?" the boy did not answer but slept in his father's arms. Then the alpha took his son to the room leaving Omega sleeping on his bed.

♡ THANKS FOR READ DONT FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENT!! ♡