24♡ LOVE?

"hey! You two are done, come here!" they heard it and walked together into the living room.

All they saw was a set of teacups on a small table and the old man was standing in front of the drawer looking at the dusty photo.

"why is everything dusty?" Yeosang said as they sat on the sofa.

"Yes, it's hard if you want to see it" Wooyoung held Yeosang's hand because he felt uneasy.

"I leave them like that because I don't want to remember what they did. It only hurt me more" The old man sighed and sat across from them and poured them tea.

"Come on, at least my son will still come and visit me, I'm not alone in years."

"You're very kind mister .... uhmm ...." "Koh Jong Min, but you two can call me uncle Jong" Yeosang and Wooyoung nodded "yes thanks for the tea uncle Jong! We love it!"

Mr. Koh nodded and said. "If you two don't mind, I want some help to clean the house. my son will come in the evening but if you two are busy I don't mind. thank -" "no! "It's okay, we can help you, we don't want to go back home yet," said Wooyoung suddenly.

"why don't you want to?" "Mummy must have looked into our room and I'm sure mummy will scold me for coming out before cleaning my room"

He explained and they finished their tea before helping Mr.koh pick up something to use for cleaning. They cleaning inside of the house while Mr.koh was doing work outside the house.

The twins are doing their part neatly, but still want to joke around with each other, like woo shoving the dust cleaner to yeosang's side.

Dan Yeosang squirted water on Wooyoung but the other thought it was soap and panicked when he felt a few drops in his eyes and mouth.

They explored Mr.Koh's house, and they saw many antique items such as old trophies and some weapons such as rifles and a pair of swords.

In the kitchen there is a small store room in it filled with large glass cabinets arranged in old glass objects such as plates, bowls, and glass cups.

They thought maybe it was Mr. Koh's wife's glass collection. They run upstairs and touring but mr. Koh tells them not to enter any room so They just look at the picture on the wall.

It is not someone portrait but more like a landscape. They ran out and asked Mr.Koh was what the painting was for and the old man replied that it was all a painting where he and his wife had gone when they were young.

Because everyone had finished cleaning by 5.30 that meant they only had 1 hour left before they had to go home before Seonghwa got angry.

They help mr. Koh cooking and decoring the dining table. After that the twins were lying on the sofa. Mr.Koh laughed and told them to go home and not forget to give them the food they cooked together earlier.

The twins cheerfully thanked him and ran to their house. They ran inside and ran to Seonghwa who was laughing seeing his dirty little babies.

They told Seonghwa that they were helping their neighbors and bring back some food. Seonghwa shook his head at the two omega and told them to take a shower.

As usual they would have dinner together until someone rang their doorbell.

Yeosang and Wooyoung ran to the door and opened it and were surprised to see Mr.Koh at their door.

"Uncle Jong! What are you doing here?" "hahaha, because you two are so nice to help me, I want to invite you to my house"

Mr.Koh was dragged inside by the twins and met seongjoong. "Mummy! Daddy! Uncle Jong invited us to his house!" hongjoong stood up and greeted Mr.Koh.