61♡METANOIA

"Bye Yeosang! I'm going to school first" Yeosang nod as he munching his breakfast. Woo leave him a peck on his cheek one for Seonghwa and Aurora before get to the car as it Hongjoong turn to send him over.

Yeosang look to his side. Jongho had finish his breakfast first and back to his room, taking his things and get into the car for school. He looked to Seonghwa in front of him.

"Mummy when do i go to school too?'' Seonghwa looked at him in surprise. "Oh no! You won't go to that school ever again, that is one of my mistake of sending you there, it was horrible and i know it from the first time"

Yeosang frown. "Why? Is there any reason of that?" Seonghwa sigh. "Yeosang i'm... sometimes, people get too worries for losing something they love so much and that is the reason, the gut of being paranoid sometimes can get possible because it was a wide world Yeosang, you are not sure if the person you met is a real good person you talk to or the person with bad backstories is truly kind to help you. I'm worry to losing you again Yeosang"

Yeosang nod. "I understand, so when can i meet my appa? He is my real father as you remember. ''Seonghwa looked at him and nodded. "I know, as many bad things he has done, he actually does a job for being a father to his children, everyone deserves to be with people they love. You wanna set up the date honey?"

"Today i want to see him today, if that is not a burden you" Seonghwa shook his head as he give Yeosang the most motherly smiled. "No not a bit, would you mind bring something for you appa?"

Yeosang smiled and nodded.

♡Skip♡

"What did you waiting for? Nervous?" Yeosang look up to Seonghwa. "A little" Seonghwa nod as he hold his shoulder "better hurry darling you know there's always a paparazzi nearby to just blown up your stories to the world"

They get inside the building. "Park Seonghwa!" Seonghwa smiled at the man in suit, he greeted the man as the man was leading them to a room. "I find a best room for they two to having a talk without being heard or judge by anyone"

Seonghwa nod and tap Yeosang shoulder. "Get inside your appa is waiting for you"

Yeosang nods and he opens the door and enters the room. He saw a man standing at the side of the room looking at the flower behind the shut glass window, wearing a prisoner uniform.

Yeosang put the box on the table before hugging that person. Mr. Kang smiled as he patted his back even though both his hands were scuffed. "Appa I'm sorry! I'm a bad child! If i not call the officer you would never be here in this place"

Mr. Kang smiled, he bent down and cupped his face. "Hei what did you talking about? You know that is the right decision at that time. You got to send Aurora back to her home and you got back to your lovely family, what's wrong?"

Yeosang sobbing while looking at his father smiled at him. Mr. Kang sighs. "My pumpkin! You know yourself that i'm not that good guy you thought, and i admit that so well... I'm not the good father you need. That's fine"

Mr. Kang brings him to sit on the chair and let the omega boy lead his head on his shoulder.

"Why did you come pumpkin?" his turn to ask. "I want to see you, is that wrong?"

Mr. Kang smiled. "How with your family?" Yeosang nod. "They are nice, good and not so much trouble"

"Good... what did you bring for me?" Yeosang open the box and give a cupcakes to the older alpha. "We used to have same boring bread every day now i bring you an upgraded bread"

Mr. kang laugh. "Even though it was boring you still ask me to bring some everyday" Yeosang smiled.

♡Skip♡