55♡STILL WAITING YOU

"Hei love~" "don't call me that," Wooyoung said, copying down all the answers from Kevin's book to his. "Why are you like this? I told you it's not true at all so can you forget about it and we can be like normal back?"

"Choi San said it again and i will stab you with this pen" he brought up his pen. "Stab me then, I know you can't," he grinned.

Woyoung signs and cleans his things and puts them inside his bag while walking out from the cafeteria. "Hei Wooyoung!" he startled when the tall male suddenly stood in front of him.

"Soobin!!"he jumped around the tall male. "What are you doing here?!" Soobin giggled and stopped the shorter one from jumping and holding his hand. "Can you show me the principal office i want to get my schedule"

"Of course just jumping with me!" He pulls Soobin's hand and they both jump to the principal's office.

♡Skip♡

"So you decide to move in here? But WHY?" Wooyoung asks and San nods. "Yeah, isn't your school cool already?" Soobin scratched his head. "I kinda have trouble with my mental and physical stability so I decided to move here, maybe getting less pressure? It my last year by the way"

"Soobin what did you mean? Does this also have something going on with that jerk?" Wooyoung reaches his hand to hold the taller male. "Well not actually, Yeonjun and I meet each other pretty often lately but not until I come to his house and his mother will be locked up because he has his rut going on."

"Well where is Taehyun? It's been a long time since I saw my little baby" San looked at his watch. "In 10 minute he will have his recess time"

They talk more as WooSan also doesn't have morning class and Soobin is an exception because he was a new student. The principal let him wander around and knew all the school corners.

"What's wrong with you two? If i'm not mistaken you two are so glue to each other but now a small skinship i don't see since i meet you guys?" Soobin complained, getting odd to the two unusual acts.

"We broke up, '' Woo said calmly. "No! You broke up with me! I'm not agree with all this, you are the one that acting stupid and wont liste to me"

He sighs. "Whatever San, i won't go back to you, so you can go find a better partner and replace me"

"But!-" "hei that is Taehyun!'' They all looked back to the entrance and when the younger omega found them, I froze as he saw Soobin standing up.

Soobin smiled and opened his arm wide for the younger one. "Soobinnie hyung!!!" Taehyun ran and jumped into the taller arms.

"Awwn my baby is so handsome! You are already a bit taller but not taller than me~" Taehyung pout, "hyung! What are you doing here?"

"Surprise! I'm moving here!" Taehyun froze looking at the taller one with a shocking, worried face. Soobin frown, "why? Aren't you like i'm back?"

Taehyun smiled, "no! I'm just shocked! Welcome hyung!" He let Soobin hug him back.

♡Skip♡

"Taehyun-ah what's wrong? Do you and they have a problem?'' Wooyoung held Taehyun's hand, he told San and Soobin to walk first as he wanted to ask something to him.

"To be honest i actually don't know what is happening, lately Yeonjun hyung and Soobin hyung meeting each other pretty often" the younger said.

Woooung tilted his head to the side. "Well that's good right? The don't meet each other for long time"