44♡INNER PAIN

"I got seven, ten, six, five and a joker!" San proudly put his card down. Yeonjun smiled sheeply. "Are you proud of it? The one you should be proud of is having Three queens, ten, and two!"

San just pouted after looking at the Yeonjun card that was bigger than his. "Hell i just got two queens and joker" kevin put his on top of them. "At least i'm not on the last place.'' Kevin smiled nervously.

"That means I'm winning!" Yeonjun cheers but then Wooyoung suddenly laughs like a maniac and puts his card down. All of them have their eyes widened.

"if you are having my two kings, joker and aces then you can celebrate, now bring me my food" Wooyoung pride of himself. San stands up, gives a peck to his cheek before going and all of them a breakfast.

"Yah! Did you know we are having new students move into this school?'' Kevin asked them. "How can you know all this news kevin?" Kevin shrugged his shoulders. "I got into the teachers room, and I heard them talking".

"How care? It's not like we are having anything to do with them right? If they want to be friends okay but if not better mind your own business" Wooyoung preach, having an agreement from all of them.

San comes back with their breakfast as they eat silently until the bell starts to ring. Mean for them to get into their own class.

"Wait, I think I left my book at the table!" Wooyoung let go of San's hold and went back to their tables. Wooyoung take his book from the bench where he place it but then he hear a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry, can you show me the principal's office?" Wooyoung look at the voice. His eyes wided, a person with long blonde hair with soft deep voice stand not far from him back facing him.

"Sangie?" Wooyoung feet move themselves toward the person. But before he could move further, San pulled his hand back. "Where are you going? We are going to be late!". Wooyoung lips glue together his tongue is frozen. He couldn't believe his eyes.

♡Skip♡

Wooyoung calls seonghwa lately asking if Yeosang is coming back, but his mother said that it's nonsense since Yeosang is dead. He couldn't believe when Wooyoung said he saw Yeosang at his school and tell he just miss Yeosang so much at the image in everything he supposed not to.

His mood is going down, "i think i'm crazy" Wooyoung just sit at his chair with his head laid at the table. Without his notice a teacher came into their class.

"Good day, student! My name is Bang Christopher Chan. You can call me Mr. Chan, I'm 27 years old, and I'm from Australia. I have lived in Korea for 3 month by now, and I'll be your new English teacher!" the teacher said write his name in hangul at he white board.

The writing is not that clean so they guess the teacher is foreign. Wooyoung still ignored the teacher's self intro. "Today also we are going to have 2 more mate with us"

Two people came in, as the class, mostly the girls, was in awe of the two visuals.

"Hi my name is Hwang Hyunjin!" Wooyoung lift head. "Hwang?" he frozen when he look at the two. He meets Hyunjin once with Yeji but not because of that but because the person standing beside Hyunjin is taking his attention.

The blonde he saw early, the person crouching down maybe fixing his shoe. "Yeo?" The person wakes up and that time Wooyoung is losing hope of the fake one he gets. "Good day everyone, my name is Lee Felix. Please be my friend!"

Wooyoung put his head back on the table. Losing his mood for the whole day. Mr. Bang lets them sit in the empty chair, and of course one of them needs to sit beside Wooyoung.