Very reasonable.

He was also bitten, but that is just a minor detail. He won't get rabies, hopefully.

Rolling his eyes, Dabi holds Eilir out in front of him. "Do you do any tricks?" Great parenting moment. Honestly could never tell he wasn't a family guy.

Eilir watched with his usual blank face. He was a little startled about being dragged out of his room in the middle of the night. But he forgot about that detail already. After all, the staples in this guy's face were shiny. What else do you need?

Instictivly, Eilir reaches his hand out towards Dabi's face. Softly tracing over his scar, his eyes watch intentivly as he fuzzy skin feels the traumatized scars.

Dabi's eyebrow raises in confusion. Was the kid just being sentimental? Not really knowing how to react, he continues to hold Eilir until he finishes whatever the fuck kids do.

Without warning, Eilir's fingers grab onto the stables attached to Dabi's jaw. Wrapping his hand around the shiny mental, he yanks it back.

Pleased with himself, he stares at the slightly bloodly piece of metal in his hand. A little twinkle shines in his eyes as he touches it with his finger.

Startled and partially scared, Dabi freezes. He could feel his jaw begin to loosen at the lost of the staple. "Uh can I have that bac-"

Three more gone.

"I serio-"

Another three.

"Arrgg uhh ewwllll-"

No more staples.

Dabi's grip immediantly loosens as he tries to hold his face together. Falling onto the floor, Eilir flies himself to the bar. Sitting on the counter, he fiddles with the bloody staples in his hand. "Dirty..." is all he mutters as he glares at Dabi for getting blood on his precious metal.

--------------------
[At UA]

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

--------------------
[Back to Eilir]

"So what do we do now?" Toga asked. Her knife gently poked Eilir's foot. She was kind of underwhelmed about the whole ordeal. Usually kids would scream or cry in their situation, but Eilir just ripped out Dabi's staples without a care in the world. And now he's stacking them in a little pile.

"Let's keep him! No, kill him!" Twice shouted from the floor. His voice sounded muffled due to the layer of wood under him. A pool of his tears could still be seen surrounding his face.

A small yawn escaped Eilir's mouth. Rubbing his eyes with a balled fist, he looks around the room. His sight lands on an old couch. Nodding to himself, he flies over to the beat up leather.

Toga and Twice watch Eilir with a curious glance. Was he finally trying to escape? They waited for their moment to intervene. Watching with trained eyes, they sat waiting to lounge forward.

Softly landing on the couch, Eilir quickly wraps his wings around his body to keep warm. With gentle hands he organizes the staples near his head. "Mhm." Statisified with his work, he curls up in the corner and closes his eyes. "Night night." Allowing slumber to overcome him, he falls into a silent sleep.

The two sat dumbfounded as Eilir just falls asleep without a care in the world. Did the kid even understand the situation he was in right now?! He could be murdered at any time!

Letting out tired sighs, the two villains just shrug.

--------------------
[UA]

Wasabi watched with a look of disgust as the teenagers sobbed. Their tears put out the left over fires thankfully. But still, teenagers.

Rolling his eyes, he hops down in front of the large group. Raising his tiny arm, he inches towards Midoriya, the one crying the loudest.

Before any of them could even think of stopping their wailing, a loud sound resonates through the burned building.

Slap!

Silence floods the scene as all eyes turn to Midoriya. His head was snapped sideways with what looked to be mucus on his cheek. Watching in disbelief, they set their attention to the frog in front of them.

"Ribbit ribbit ribbit! Croak! Ribbit croak croak! Rib-ribbit-it! Rib bi croak it!" Wasabi's hand shot up in the air as he spoke. Determiantion filled his system as he tried to uplift those around him.

Only one issue

Only Koda understands.

I swear it'll be funny and not angsty, please believe me this once