Emma was moving so fast all that could be seen was a light blue streak constantly hitting Silas. With each hit he lost points.

Emma flew off and landed. Silas stumbled, he had a dazed look on his face, and then he fell. The screen on the judges stands were filled with big red X's. There was a buzzer sound.

"Silas is unable to battle. Emma wins." Diana said. When Diana said that Emma had a smug look on her face.

"Wow she's good." I said.

"She's a smug pain." Amber said annoyed.

"She's both." Eve said.

After that a few more battles went on. Eventually it was Ambers turn to battle.

"Good luck Amber." I said to her.

"You'll do great." Eve said.

"Thanks guys."

No one's point of view

After Amber walked out of the studio she waited for her cue. "And now our next two coordinators are Amber Trick and Pat Fin." Diana said.

Amber attacked with ember, Pat used metal claw and ripped it apart. Amber lost some points because of that.

Pat then spun and used whirlpool, he was completely engulfed by circling water and he spun towards Amber. Amber countered with psybeam and it actually held back the water.

But the whirlpool pushed back, Amber then attacked with hidden power, and it went through the water and hit Pat. He was pushed out of the water and the whirlpool dispersed. Amber got some points back.

Pat then charged and used drill peck. He charged at Amber spinning in drill motion. Amber used fire spin, the flames completely engulfed Pat. But before Amber could see what he was doing she got hit by a flaming metal claw.

When she got up, she saw a burned Pat, but he was in a fighting position. Amber used ember, but Pat used bubble beam. In moments Pat was in front of Amber and he used whirlpool.

Amber was too close to dodge and got sucked into the vortex. As she spun she started to lose consciousness. "No, I can't let it end here." She thought with determination, and shook herself back to her senses.

She then used fire spin and soon the water was evaporated and replaced by a vortex of fire. The fire dispersed and Amber landed on her feet while Pat landed on his back. Pat stumbled to his feet but fell on to one of his knees. Amber was about to attack again, but then she heard Diana say "Time!"

Everyone looked to the screen to see who won.

"And the winner is...... AMBER!" Diana said.

"Yes. I won." Amber said.

Amber's point of view

I was walking back to the waiting area when I saw Eve.

"Nice job Amber." Eve said.

"Thanks Eve. Now you have to win." I told her.

"Of course." She said and we walked in our separate directions.

No one's point of view

"Now get for our next battle. It's Eve Storm against Luna Glow." Diana said.

When they both got on the stage, they didn't wait another minute and charged at each other using quick attack. They were so fast all that was seen was ribbons of light blue light.

Eve then used swift, golden stars flew toward Luna, but she countered with bug buzz. A wave of red sound could be seen, and they shattered the stars and the leftovers rained down onto Luna.

Luna then flew and attacked Zen headbutt, but Eve dodged with dig.

Eve emerged behind Luna, she stepped on the ground using it as a springboard to hit Luna in the back with a quick attack. She then used dig again before Luna could counter.

The same thing happened again, but this time Eve emerged and fired a shadow ball. Before Luna could counter, Eve again disappeared back into the ground by using dig.

It happened again and again and again. Luna eventually decided to fly into one of the holes. Nothing happened for a few moments then thousands of stars emerged from the many holes Eve dug. Thrown from the hole with the stars was Luna and not long after Eve jumped out. Luna was on her back with swirly eyes.

A red X appeared on the screen on the judges stand and there was a buzzing sound. "Luna is unable to battle, the winner is Eve." Diana said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Eve, Otto, Amber, and Emma all move on to the next round of the tournament. 

I'm so glad I got to the battles, they are so much fun to write. 

Anyway, next time, Chapter 6: Whole lot of Green: Otto faces a tough battle in his next match. Amber meets a veteran, and Eve gives Amber a warning. 

Again, comment and vote. 

Until next time.

See ya guys later.