-The Birds call often scares traitors -

In a beautiful Valian valley with lush green forests on either side, a large bridge was spread across the two halves of the valley, it had been constructed as a token of friendship between Atlas and Vale, however, it was a shadow of its former self barely holding itself up, a large army of atlas knights are firing upon the Valian forces headed by a famous team of huntsmen.

*bang*

Shots flew over a small trench on the ruined bridge, a woman and two men were in the trench, the siblings shared black hair covered in mud and rubble, whilst the other man had dirty blonde hair due to the dirt, his lilac eyes glistened as he took in his grumpy girlfriend's features. They all covered their faces with their arms as a mortar shell exploded a few feet in front of their trench sending a cloud of dust into their faces. Both the siblings looked up their crimson-red eyes glanced over the battlefield before turning to each other, Tai simply sighed knowing what was going to happen next.

Raven: This is your fault, if you weren't so weak to Summer's eyes we wouldn't be here.

She scolded as Qrow rolled his eyes, his face lacking any stubble or facial hair he also looked younger, his sister had her hair up in a ponytail, and they both wore their huntsman outfits, the only difference was that they both had bandanas around their necks each holding their symbol on them.

Qrow: you were the one who agreed dumbass!

He shouted as they clashed foreheads and started growling at each other, Tai simply groaned before looking over the bridge to their attackers.

Tai: y/n, where are you?

He said an edge of desperation and annoyance in his voice catching the two twins' attention.

???: I'm right here...

A voice said startling the three of them as they all spun to see y/n a large smirk on his face his hair hung slightly below his ears his e/c orbs glistened with amusement as he stared down at his three teammates.

Y/n: what are you doing down there?

He snarked as he leaned his head to the side a bullet whizzing past him, Qrow and Raven displayed their annoyance by grunting in sync. Tai raised a brow at their behaviour hiding a laugh.

Raven: we are taking cover!

Qrow: now get down!

Y/n: you're not serious, there are only a thousand Atlesian Knights down there tops.

The trio argued as bullets flew all around them, Tai narrowed his eyes as y/n walked through their trench and onto the no man's land.

Tai: What are you up to and where is Summer?

Y/n climbed onto the wreckage of a tank before tilting his head back at his teammates.

Y/n: we finished our fight so we decided to come and help you with yours.

The trio gave him a look of annoyance, of course, they were going to get that smug answer from him.

Raven: you're overdoing it... Again.

She grumbled as y/n turned around and crouched down in front of them.

Y/n: I mean no disrespect Sis but if you want I can hide here with you and the civilians being held hostage can suffer longer.

Raven: now y/n you know I-

Raven said as she pointed his finger at him before y/n interrupted her.