-The cold-

A/n: before we start I would like to say that this book will have major spoilers for RWBY: the one who falls if you haven't read that book yet I suggest you do otherwise this book won't make sense.
_________________________________________________
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Y/n l/n..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Sithorai..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Beacon of hope..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"The hero against corruption..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Husband..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Father..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Monster..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Murderer..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Enforcer..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Vader..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*KHOOOOH PUUUHRR*

Tarkin: Lord Vader, can you hear me?

He asked as the operating Table rose until Vader was standing up straight.

Vader: yes, Tarkin

The cold and mechanical Voice answered as the medical staff shook in terror, as Takin began to sweat nervously.

Vader: where is Altair? Is he safe is he alright?

Vader asked an aura of fear filling him, Tarkin noticed that whatever Ozpin had said before leaving Vader had deeply affected him.

Tarkin: Altair is safe, we have a squad watching him aswell as your force wolf, Ozpin could never touch your son without us protecting him.

Silence filled the room once again before being broken by Vader.

Vader: what about Salem and April? Where are they?

Tarkin: they have disappeared, we do not know where they are? But we know they are still alive.

Tarkin reassured as Vader looked down at his body seeing the black robes with a large life support box in the middle of his chest, he had armour across his shoulders and neck, his hands were gloved and his boots were armoured along with his shins.

Vader: Tarkin, give me a mission?

Tarkin: I understand your willingness to jump into action but you must adjust to your new limbs.

He said as Vader suddenly started shaking violently before looking at his arms and legs before groaning in discomfort as he clenched his fist. His breaths suddenly sped up as the machinery in the room started to creak and crack as they floated off the floor before imploding on themselves glass and pieces of metal shot around the room as the walls were dented outwards and the medical droids fell to the floor in pieces, Tarkin stared at the display a mix of awe and terror upon his wrinkled face.

Vader: I am quite ready Tarkin.

He said as his new mechanical voice filled the room, the guards who entered the room shook in fear as they heard his voice, after that the sound of Vader's breathing vibrated around the room.

Then he stepped forward and walked out of the room Tarkin followed after him as they walked towards the armoury.

Tarkin: I have found a mission for you that isn't too taxing, you are to kill a traitor, his name is Crimson, he has started a bandit uprising in the forest near vale, I have a ship ready for you.

He said whilst looking at a scroll that displayed the mission brief. Vader nodded before picking up a heated edge katana as his temporary weapon.