Wisdom Teeth

Jules pov (6:34am)

Jules woke up to her mother shaking her.

"Hun wake up we have your dentist appointment today" Joycelyn said ask Jules rubbed her eyes.

"No thnaks" Jules said as she closed her eyes trying to go back to sleep.

"Come on get up" Joycelyn said looking Jules with a serious face.

"Alright alright I'm getting up" Jules said as she sat up, she reached over to her lamp turned it on and winced at the brightness.

"Hurry up, I'll be downstairs" Joycelyn said then waking out of Jules room.

Jules got up and walked over to the bathroom to get ready. After Jules had gotten ready she walked over to her closet and picked out a blue oversized shirt with light blue jeans (at the top)

Jules walked downstairs to the kitchen where her mother was.

"Hey j you ready" Joycelyn said.

"Yeah let's go" Jules said as she turned around and walked over to put her jacket on.

"Hun put a hat on its freezing outside" Joycelyn said looking at Jules with a serious expression.

"I am and maybe it's so cold because it's almost winter" Jules said in a duh voice.

Joycelyn rolled her eyes

"Alright" Joycelyn said as she finished putting her shoes on.

Jules and her mother finally got in the car and to the dentist.

"Oh yeah one more thing, Jayla will be taking care of you" Joycelyn said as Jules was about to exit the car.

"Wait what" Jules said.

"Yeah because I have work, so wait inside for them" Joycelyn said.

"Okay" Jules said as she exited the car and walked into the dentist office.

A couple of minutes later the door opened and there walked in was Jayla.

"Hey jul" Jayla said smiling and walking over to the girl to hug her.

"Hey jay" Jules said hugging her back.

After Jules and Jayla greeted each other Jayla talked to the front desk and they explained what will e happening to Jules.

Jayla signed some papers indicating that she would have to take care of Jules.

Jules finally walked into the room (where she was getting her wisdom teeth out) and sat on the chair.

They had given Jules  a pill to fall asleep and a soon as she took it she fell asleep.

1 hour later
Jayla pov

Me and my brothers walk into the room where Jules was.

A soon as we walked in she starting smiling at us.

"JAY JAY!!" Jules said excitedly causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"Okay Jules you take these when your mouth hurts a lot okay" Dr. Stone said (random name) as he passed the bag over to Jules

"Okay" Jules said looking at the bag then giving it to Jayla.

"Ready to go" Jayla said looking at Jules.

"YEAHHHH!!" Jules said getting up from the chair only for her to fall down.

Jayla caught her and sat her back down.