Dinner With The Waltons And The Collins

"Wait what.." Jules said with a shocked expression.

"What?" Jules mother Joycelyn said.

"There coming over for dinner" Jules said still shocked at the fact that her whole family will be meeting the Walton's family.

"Yes?" Joycelyn said with confusion.

"Today" Jules said while hitting the island with her pointer finger.

"Yes Jules today" Joycelyn said a little frustrated that her daughter kept asking questions.

"Alright I guess" Jules said.

Jules then got up, put her plate in the sink and walked upstairs to do her skin care routine. When Jules got upstairs she walked over to her desk and took out her bag full of skin care products then taking out her sun screen.

When Jules was about to start putting on her sunscreen on her face she heard her bedroom door open. She then heard little footsteps running into her room.

"JULES" Jade screamed like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey Jadey Jade" Jules said as Jade had started walking over to Jules bed, getting on then kissing Jules cheek.

"What are you doing?" Jade asked as she watched her older sister put sun screen on her face.

"I'm putting on sun screen so I don't get sun burnt" Jules said in a duh voice.

"Cool!" Jade said while Jules turned in her seat to face Jade.

"Want me to put some on you?" Jules said looking at her adorable little sister.

"YEAH!!" Jade said excitedly.

"Alright" Jules said while pulling her sister into her lap and applying the sun screen onto her face.

"I look beautiful!!!!" Jade yelled clapping her hands while looking at herself in the mini mirror that was on Jules desk.

Two and half hours later

Jules walked downstairs to get a snack since she hand nothing really else to do.

"Ewww it's you" Jacob said looking up from his phone at Jules with a disgusted face then looking back down at his phone.

"Oh shut up" Jules said.

Jules walked over to the cabinets and got out a pack of Welch's. Jules walked back over to the island and sat on the stool.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch" Jules said walking over to the couch, Making herself comfortable and a couple of minutes later finally falling asleep.

"Kay" Jacob said not even looking away from his phone.

(Jacob's pov)
Once I hear some snoring I hear the front door open but think that it was probably mom.

"Hey hun these are the Walton's" Javon heard his mother say from behind him.

Jacob turns around.

"Sup" Jacob said looking up from his phone.

But what everyone didn't notice was that Jacob started to stare at Jayla because she was so...

Beautiful

And it even surprised him that he was staring at her because he would barely even look at girls.

"Hello" all the Walton's say.

"Jacob where's your sister" Eric Jacobs father said which made everyone look at him.

"She's asleep on the couch" jacob said looking at his father then looking back down on his phone.

"Could you please go wake her up" Joycelyn said looking at her son with pleading eyes.

"Sure" Jacob said walking over to the living room which was right in front of the kitchen. Everyone was now staring at Jacob.

Jacob stopped right in-front of his sister and woke her up by.

"WAKE UP!!" Jacob yelled into Jules ear but in response he got a punch to the stomach which made everyone except Jules and Jacob to laugh.

"Owww" Jacob groaned holding his stomach while Jules sat up.

"Karma's a b" his sister said to him while walking over to greet the Walton's.

(Jules pov)
Later on all the kids except for Daelo and Jade were setting up the table while the adults were cooking.

Everyone heard little feet running into the kitchen.

"Jules Jacob come do this TikTok with me!!!" Jade said holding up her iPad.

"Alright, now I don't have to set the table" Jacob said walking over to jade.

"Jules" Joycelyn said looking at the young brunette since she did not move.

"Alright" jules said walking over to her sibling and followed them into the living room while gesturing Jayla to follow her which Jayla gladly did.

"Jade put it on our conjoined account" Jules said to her sister.

"Alright" jade said. She then picked out the dance and pressed the countdown button.

(The TikTok they made)

After they made the TikTok Jules walked over to the couch where Jayla was sitting and talked to her for a bit.

A little bit later they were now all eating the meal that the adults had prepared which was Steak and Fries.

"So Jacob you do any sports" Dj asked looking towards the young brunette.

"Oh yeah I do soccer" Jacob said looking towards Dj.

"Nice" Dj said.

They all continued to talk when Jules mother asked.

"So Javon I heard your a boxer when's your next boxing match?" Joycelyn asked look at Javon.

"Oh actually this weekend" (it's a Thursday btw). Javon said looking at Joycelyn then taking a little glance at Jules then started to eat again.

"That's nice" Joycelyn said.

"You know what you guys should come" Jessica said towards the Collins's family.

"Really" Joycelyn said shocked.

"Yeah of course I'm sure everyone won't mind right.

"No" all the Walton's except Jessica said.

After dinner everyone was now helping with cleaning the dishes and putting them away when they heard little footsteps running into the room.

"Guys let's play some bored games" jade said as she and Daelo ran into the room.

"Alright" everyone said.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while this weekend I was just a little busy but I hope u like this chapter and I promise I will try and post more often. love u and tysm for the support ❤️❤️

 love u and tysm for the support ❤️❤️