The Kiss

Jules pov (9:32 am)

As soon as Javon said this he pressed his lips onto Jules lips.

"I- I'm sorry" Javon stuttered looking back at a wide eye Jules.

"Its o-" Jules said but then got cut off by Javon.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to. I don't know what I was think I'm so sorry Jules" Javon rambled which only made him look cuter to Jules.

"Javon it's okay" Jules said as soon as Javon stopped rambling.

"Wait your not mad at me" Javon said looking at the girl with confusion all over his face.

"No I'm not, and if I have to be honest I kinda liked it" Jules said laughing.

"Wait really" Javon said with a smile going from one ear to the other.

"Yes Javon" Jules said smiling towards him.

When they were about to walk away towards the doors to go outside Javon suddenly had an idea.

"Jules" Javon said from behind her which caused her to turn around.

"Yeah" Jules said looking at him with curiosity.

"Will you go on a date with me, if not then I totally under-" Javon rambled again which only made him look cuter but this time Jules cut him off.

"Javon" Jules said cutting him off and putting a hand on his cheek.

"I will go on a date with you" Jules said laughing at him then taking her hand off his cheek taking his wrist and pulling him outside.

"Wait really" Javon whispered in Jules ear as soon as they walked outside to the Walton's and the collins.

"Yes now shut up" Jules said as they saw their families outside all talking to each other.

"There you guys are what took so long" Jessica said looking towards the two teens.

"Nothing" Jules and Javon said at the same time.

"Alright we'll me and the parents were talking and Jules we were wondering if you want to ride with us to the airbnb?" Dj said looking at Jules.

"Yeah sure I'd love to" Jules said looking at her parents to see if it's okay only to get a nod.

Everyone got in their cars. Jules Javon and Jayla sat in the back and Jaden and Daelo sat in the seats behind them (if that makes sense?) The ride to the Airbnb was around an hour away from where Javon was boxing so they had a long drive.

An hour later, Jessica's pov (11:47am)

"Alright guys were here" Jessica said then looking back at the kids only to find all of them asleep on each other. Jules had her head on Javon's should and Javon's head leaning on her head while daelo was leaning on jaden's shoulder while Jaden and Jayla was leaning on the window as a pillow.

"Wake up guys" Dj my husband said looking back at everyone.

(Jules pov)