Driver's Test

7:38am (Jules pov)

Jules had woken up to her mother shaking her gentle.

Jules groans as she felt her blanket be ripped off of her.

"Really" Jules said as she turned her body to the right side of her bed.

"Get up Jules today you have driver's test" Joycelyn said looking at her sleepy daughter.

"Alright" Jules said pulling her blanket off of her and getting up.

Jules did her morning routine and changed into black jeans white shirt with a green cardigan over it and Nike white air forces.

"Are you almost ready hun" Joycelyn said walking into her daughters room and saw her daughter about to finish tying her shoe laces.

"Yes mom I'm ready" Jules said as she finished tying her shoes and had gotten up from the floor of her room.

Jules and Joycelyn finally left the house and had arrived at the driving place (sorry idk what it's called lol).

"Alright Jules you got this okay if you pass that means you can drive where ever you want and you don't have to have an adult in the car while driving" Joycelyn said as she tried to cheer up her daughter.

"Alright mom I think I'm ready" Jules said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Alright hun good luck" Joycelyn said as she watched her daughter open the car door.

"Thanks" Jules said as she closed the car door and walked inside the building.

Jules walked in and walked towards the front desk got a ticket and sat in one of the waiting chairs.

A few minutes later Jules felt a vibration in her back pocket. Jules took her phone out of her pocket and saw that she got a message from Jayla.

Jayla🦋

Jayla🦋: hey jul wyd??
Seen at 9:09am

Jules: hey jay. right now I'm about to do my drivers test.
Seen at 9:10am

Jayla🦋: OooO good luck.
Seen at 9:12am

Jules: Thanks bae💕
Seen at 9:13am

Jayla🦋: Np boo💞.
Seen at 9:15

Jules laughed at Jayla's response.

"Number 129" Jules heard a older male voice call out her number.

Jules stood up and walked over to the male which she soon learned that his name was Jake and followed him until they got outside.

"Alright Jules head on in to the drivers side" Jake said pointing towards the drivers door. Jules walked over to the drivers seat opened the door, took a seat on the seat and buckled her seatbelt.

(Okay ima skip till when Jules gets her results bc idk how it works)

Jules was now waiting in the waiting room for her results.

"Jules Collins" an older looking female called.

Jules sat up and followed the older woman into her office and sat down on the chair that to was in front of the females desk.

"Hey Jules my name is Marie it's nice to meet you I'm here to tell you you're results.

"Nice to meet you Marie" Jules said nodding at Marie.

"Okay so you're results are 34/36 and you only got two things because you forgot to put on your blinker twice but other than that amazing job Jules, you passed!!" Marie said looking at Jules with joyful eyes.

"Thank you so much Marie" Jules said grinning.

"Of course sweetheart. But now enjoy your fall and have fun with your licenses now!!" Marie said as she walked over to Jules gave her a quick hug (there's no Covid btw) and opened her office door watching as Jules walked out.

Jules walked out of the building and towards her mothers car with an idea.

"hey mom" Jules said with a fake frown on her face.

"Did you not get it?" Joycelyn said now with a sad face.

"I got it!!!!" Jules screamed passing over her drivers license card.

"Yesss" Joycelyn said happily then pulling her daughter into a hug.

"Thanks mom" Jules said buckling her seatbelt"

On her way home Jules and her mother sang to a bunch of happy songs.

When Jules got home it was already 6pm so she decided to take a shower and at least get comfy.

Jayla🦋

Jayla🦋:So did you get ur license?
Seen at 6:58pm

Jules: yesssss!!!!
Seen at 7:03pm

Jayla🦋: yessssss amazing job bae!!
Seen at 7:05pm

Jules: ty anyways I gtg for dinner bye.
Seen at 7:06pm

Jayla🦋: alright bye!!
Seen at 7:09pm

Jules went down and had dinner with her family and they all had celebrated how Jules had gotten her license. Later on Jules had went to bed not knowing she had gotten a message from...

Him

Ty for the reads and sorry it took me so long this chapter took me literally 2 hours bc I didn't really know what I should do in this chapter. Also sorry I haven't seen posted in a couple of days I have just been having writers block But hope u like this chapter and I'll possibly post another chapter but yeah hope u like and thank u❤️❤️.

 Also sorry I haven't seen posted in a couple of days I have just been having writers block But hope u like this chapter and I'll possibly post another chapter but yeah hope u like and thank u❤️❤️