Volleyball Practice

I wake up from Jade jumping on my bed "wake up wake up j" Jade said while jumping on my bed. Jules groans "get out" Jules said in a exhausted voice. "No mommy said you have to get up for volleyball practice" Jade said in a annoyed voice. "Wait it's Monday " Jules said while getting up and checking her phone "oh it is" Jules said walking to her bathroom. Jules groans while turning on the light. "Gezzz it's so bright" Jules said. Jules walks to her sink takes her tooth brush out of her mug and brushes her teeth. "Hurry up!!! Mommy said you have 20 minutes till we have to leave" Jade said running inside Jules bathroom. "Oay" Jules said while brushing her teeth. Jade laughs while walking out of the bathroom. Jules walks back to her room and gets changed into her volleyball uniform and puts on knee pads (at the top). "Come on J hurry up" her mother Joycelyn yelled. "Okay" Jules yelled back while walking down the stairs. Jules puts her coat and shoes on and puts her backpack over her shoulder. "Alright mom I'm ready" Jules said to her mother. "Okay sweetheart" Jocelyn said while helping Jade put her coat and shoes on. Jules opens the front door and walks out to the car and sits in the passenger seat.

15 minutes later

We finally arrive at the school where we have volleyball practice. "Alright honey text me when to pick you up okay, love you" her mother said. "Okay bye love you mom, love you jade". "Bye love you j" jade yelled as Jules exited the car". Jules entered the school, walking into the gym. " alright everyone I would like you guys to meet one of your new teammates, this is Jules Collins and she was actually on 2 champion teams". Jules new coach said to everyone. Jules waved awkwardly at everyone. "Okay Collins you can sit beside ms.Walton" coach lee said. "Okay" Jules said as she walked to the girl she saw raise her hand. "Hello" Jules said. "Hey I'm Jayla" Jayla said. "Hey I'm Jules it's nice to meet you Jayla" Jules said. They then continued a conversation, learning all about each other and soon became really close super fast. "Alright that's the end of practice see you on Wednesday and Friday for the game" coach lee said. "Alright we'll it was nice meeting you Jules is it okay if I get you number?" Jayla said with a nervous voice while taking out her phone. "Yeah of course" Jules said while typing in her number". "Alright see you Wednesday, bye" Jayla said. "Bye" Jules said walking outside while texting her mother to pick her up. Waiting a few minutes Jules got a okay from her mom

5 minutes later

Jules saw her mom pull up so she walked to her moms car and opened the backseat door putting her bags inside the car and then hopping in the passenger seat. "Hey hon" her mother said in a joyful voice while putting her car in reverse. " hey mom hey jade how are you guys" Jules said out of breath. "We're good jade is just sleeping but how was practice?"Joycelyn said."It was good mom I made a new friend so yeah, but I feel very dirty in these clothes". Jules said while her mother laughed and drove out of the parking lot. 

12 minutes later

They finally arrived at home and Jules took her keys out and unlocked the door while her mother picked up sleeping jade from the car. "Hey Jacob we're home" Mom yelled. "Alright" he yelled back. "Okay j can you please put your sister in her bed I have to start dinner" mom asked. "Yeah sure" Jules said talking jade from her mom. Jules walked upstairs carefully and and slowly trying not to wake up her sister. When she finally got to jades room and she put jade under the covers and walked into her room taking pyjamas out. She walked back into the bathroom and started to strip from her clothes, and she took a shower.

 She walked back into the bathroom and started to strip from her clothes, and she took a shower