Hanging out with Jayla and Kylee

(Jules pov 4:57pm)

Today Jules was going to go hangout with Jayla and Kylee.

Jules mother Joycelyn was driving her now to the Walton's because Jules, Jayla and Kylee were going to hangout for the day and also Jayla wanted Kylee and Jules to get to know each other more.

"Alright sweetheart we're here" Joycelyn said pulling into the Walton's drive way.

"Alright thanks mom" Jules said as she opened the passenger seat door and walked to the front door while watching her mother pull out of the drive way and leave the street.

Jules knocked on the front door and waited 1 minute or 2 then the front door opened.

Javon

"Oh hey Javon" Jules said smiling towards the boy.

"Hey Jules, miss me already." Javon said and laughed at the last part which had made Jules giggle a bit.

"No I'm here for your sister" Jules said as Javon had moved out of the way for Jules to walk inside.

"Alright we'll she is up stairs in her room on live with Kylee" Javon said smiling.

"Alright" Jules said sending a small smile to the young boy before walking up the stairs to Jayla's room.

Jules knocked waiting for a response which she had gotten a minute later.

"Come in" she heard a faint voice say from inside the room.

"Hey guys" Jules said walking inside Jayla's room.

"Hey jul" Kylee and Jayla said at the same time.

"how are you?" Kylee asked smiling towards the girl who was now walking over to the other 2 girls"

"I'm good how about you guys?" Jules said walking over to them putting her arms over there shoulders as a hug which both of the girls responded with hugging her back.

"Good" they both had replied again.

"Oh hey live" Jules said as she could see a lot of people saying hi to her in chat.

Chat:
Ilovecats6289: can you say "hi catlover?"

Julesissocute:I love u please say him

Ilovethewaltons:can Jules say hi to me please.

See more...

Jules sat down talking to Jayla and Kylee and even saying hi to some fans.

Later on Javon, Jaden and Daelo had all walked in and started hanging out with us.

"Jules what is your secret talent. Oh I know this" Jayla said reading out the question but then realized the answer to it.

"Ooooo what is it" Kylee said turning towards the girl since she was behind her and Jayla.

"My talent is, well I don't really know if it's a talent but if u ask me any math adding, multiplying, subtracting and division question then I'll be able to answer it in less the probably 10 seconds." Jules said looking up from her phone and towards the camera.

"Wait actually" Jaden said with a his eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"It's true I've tried asking her question before and she has gotten it before." Jayla said turning towards everyone from the camera.

"Okay then what's 756+1694?" Javon said looking towards the girl.

"2,450" Jules said immediately after Javon had said the question.

"Is that right" Jaden said towards Kylee who had her phone on the calculator app checking the results.

"Yeah it is." Kylee said in disbelief

"Okay what's 7200÷5" Kylee said.

"1,440" Jules said.

Kylee typed in the equation to see if it was right.

"Correct, holy cow your so smart" Kylee said looking up from her phone and making everyone laugh.

3 hours later

Jayla had ended the live a while ago and Kylee had already left since she had to go home for dinner and just now Jules had gotten a message from her mom saying she was here to pick her up.

"Alright guys my moms here but I'll talk to you guys later." Jules said as she got all her jacket on.

"Alright bye" she heard them all say as she walked downstairs, but only to see her mother and Jessica talking.

"Hey mom hey Jessica" Jules said walking downstairs.

"Hey honey" her mother said.

"Hey Jules" Jessica said smiling at the teen.

"Hello" Jules smilies back as she got her shoes on while her mother and Jessica began to start talking again.

"Alright ready to go" Joycelyn said as she saw her daughter finish putting her air forces on.

"Yes" Jules said towards her mother.

"Alright thank you for having Jules over" Joycelyn said towards Jessica as she opened the door and began to walk outside with her daughter following behind her.

"Of course it was amazing having her over she is such a sweetheart" Jessica said as she watched Jules and her mother walk to there car  and start to drive off.

In the car

"So you like Jessica" Jules asked turning her head towards her mother.

"Yes she's so nice and kind" Joycelyn said smiling back at her daughter.

"I even got her number so we could chat" Joycelyn said making her daughter laugh.

"Wow that's nice" Jules said turning her head back onto the road.

Jules and her mother had finally gotten home, Jules had dinner with her family, took a shower and finally went under the covers falling asleep.

Btw tysm!!!!!! For all of the reads I've gotten it's so amazing bc this is my first book I have every made so tysm, I hope you all have an amazing day or night, where every you are. But lysm and thanks.

 But lysm and thanks