Bowling With Him

A/N: before we start I just want to say thank you @LisamarieJadas for the idea bc I had no idea what to do some thanks!!❤️❤️

Jules pov (time:8:39am)
Jules had gotten up a little earlier then normal because she was going to hang out with Javon later.

Jules groans as she walks to her bathroom to brush her hair and teeth. Jules walks back to her room to change and do her makeup.

The time was now 9:21am and Jules had finally finished getting changed and putting her makeup on when she finally walked downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Good morning Jade" Jules said as she ruffled her younger sisters hair before walking over to the cabinet and getting a snack.

"Good morning!!!!!" Jade said excitedly while walking over to her older sister.

"Can I play on your phone Jules" Jade asked with innocent eyes knowing Jules would not be able to say no.

"Fine, here" Jules said taking her phone out of her back Jean pocket and passing it to her sister.

Jade then walks away towards the living room and starts to play Roblox on her older sister phone.

(Jade's pov)
Jade was playing on Jules phone when she saw an incoming FaceTime from someone named "Javon"

Jade was wondering who this Javon person was since she doesn't know anyone named "Javon"

Jade had decided to answer it so she could see who this person was that was calling her older sister.

"Hello" Javon said smiling put a little confused since he could only see "Jules" forehead.

"Hello??" Jade said as she turned the phone down so Javon could see who it was.

"Who is this" Jade said.

"I'm one of Jules friends who are you?" Javon said confused that he was talking to a literal 7 year old.

"I'm Jules sister why are you calling her?" Jade said as she saw Javon's face switch from confused to a normal face

"Oh nice to meet you jade but can you go get your sister please" Javon said politely towards the young girl.

"Okay. JULESSSSSSSSS" Jade said but yelling her sisters name which made Jules come running inside.

"Yes" Jules said out of breath from running.

"Your friend Ja-von FaceTimed you." Jade said while passing the phone to her older sister.

(Jules pov)

"It's Javon and thanks" Jules said taking away her phone from her sister and walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Javon how are you?" Jules said as she placed her phone against her water bottle.

"I'm good how are you?" Javon said while giving the teen a smile.

"I'm good and sorry about my sister" Jules said while getting a gummy bear out of a plastic bag and eating it.

"Nah your fine" Javon said laughing which had made Jules start to laugh.

"Hey you still up for today?" Javon said while getting up going to his closet and picking out some gym clothes.

"Yeah of course, what time?" Jules said looking back at her phone to look at Javon.

"Alright come over to my place around 1:30 and if you want you can even bring your sister to spend some time with Daelo.

"Alright I'll bring here and okay I'll be there by then" Jules said.

"Alright well I have to go workout now, bye" Javon said. Getting up to go change.

"Alright bye" Jules said as she hung up.

"Hey jade do you want to come with me over to the Walton's later?" Jules said as walked over to the living sitting down on the couch and putting an arm around her sisters shoulder.

"Who are the Walton's!" Jade asked giving me a super confused face.

"That's Javon's family. Did you know that Javon has a little brother that's your age." Jules said as she could see her sisters face turn from an confused face to a super exciting face.

"Of course I want to come!!!" Jade said clapping.

A few hours later Jules and jade had been watching some Disney movies and it was time for them to leave and go to the Walton's.

"Alright jade it's time to leave and go to the Walton's." Jules said turning towards her sister while getting up.

"Yes let's go!!" Jade said running towards the front entrance and putting her shoes on.

Jules walked over to jade helping her put her coat on and putting on her coat and shoes on. After walking outside of the house Jules sent a quick message to her mother telling her that Jules and jade will be at the Walton's and they started walking over to the Walton's.

Jules and jade had finally gotten to the Walton's house.

Jade had knocked on the door which was opened by Javon.

"Hey Ja-von" Jade said with a smile from one ear to another.

"Hey jade hey Jules" Javon said smiling towards the 2 girls.

"Hey Javon" Jules said smiling.

"Hey come on in" Javon said as he opened the door all the way open so they could walk in.

Jules, Jade and Javon had all walked upstairs towards Jayla's room. Jules knocked on Jayla's door.

"Come in" Jules heard Jayla say from inside.

Jules, jade and Javon walked into Jayla's room.

"Jules!!!!!" Jayla screamed running over to the girl and engulfing her into a hug.

"Hey Jayla" Jules said smiling and hugging her back.

" Oh Jules meet my other best friend Kylee" Jayla introduced us.

"Hi I'm Jules" Jules said smiling towards the Burnett.

"Hey I'm Kylee it's nice to meet you" Kylee said smiling back at the other brunette.

"Oh Jayla Kylee meet my sister Jade" Jules said letting go of her sisters hand.

Jayla and Kylee both said hello and Jules and Kylee got to know each other more and Jules and Kylee both felt like they have made a new best friend.

Later on when it was time for Javon and Jules to hang out, Javon decided it was a good idea to bring Daelo and Jade.

Jules, Javon, Jade and Daelo started to walk towards the bowling alley and when they finally got there they had gotten on there bowling shoes.

"Alright who's on which team" Javon said looking towards all of us.

"I want Jade" Daelo said running over to jade and hugging her.

"Alright then it's mean and you" Jules said smiling towards older brunette.

"Alright my turn" Jules said taking a dark green bowling ball. Jules was having a little bit of trouble on how to throw the ball so Javon decided to help Jules out.

"Here let me help you" Jules heard Javon say but not thinking anything of it until she felt hands around her waist.

"What are you doing Javon?" Jules whispered, she couldn't look at Javon because of how much she was blushing.

"I'm helping you" Javon whispered back.

The rest of the day was spent with Javon, jade, Jules and Daelo all eating pizza and having fun going bowling.