8.

Chase's POV:

I woke up to a very loud engine coming to the lookout. I put my head out and saw Liberty on her scooter parking in front of the lookout. I sighed and went inside for a breakfast. I saw everyone already eating, so I thought I overslept my typical wake-up time. I finished eating my breakfast when Ryder came to me.

"Chase, come outside." He said. I didn't know what he wanted but went anyway.

"So, Chase. I think you might think that we will leave you here because of what you've done. But I called princess and she said she wasn't angry with you, so you will come with us. We are still a family." He scratched my ear. I nodded, but thought why? Why does the princess want to see me again, if I made her pup cry? It's not like Sweetie would even talk to me. I heard Ryder yelling to get ready for liftoff, so I ran to my pup house, grabbed my pup pack, along with Busby and a gift for Sweetie, and ran to the Air Patroller. As I got inside and jumped on my seat, I saw Skye giving me a death stare. I wonder if Everest told her. As we all sat down, we lifted off and flew to Barkingburg.

Sweetie's POV:

I was having a bath while Lucy was showering. We were talking about today. Just then, she told me something unexpected.

"Sweetie, I wanna just remind you. Chase is also invited and they are coming here in some time. I know what happened, but they are family, they can't just leave him behind." She said. I looked at her.

"But I'm not sad. In fact, I'm still happy to see him even if he hates me." I told her. I was indeed really happy to see him. I now know that he still hates me, but I still love him, and that wouldn't change.

"Aww, you are such a cutie when you blush." She walked to me and patted my head. I didn't even notice that I blushed. She reached for the two towels and gave one to me. We were walking to her room when I heard a jet coming closer to the castle. I looked out of the window when I saw Air Patroller coming here. 

"Okay Sweetie, go prepare for the party. Then you can come to my room." I nodded and ran to my room to put on something. I put a pink flower on my ear and tried to put some light strokes of paint on my tail. I grabbed the Santa Clause's hat and carefully put it on my head. I looked in the mirror if I looked presentable. I happily went to Lucy's room. She was dressing up, with some new and prettier dress. I laid down and remembered the gift. I ran back to my room to grab it. I opened the box and admired the gift. But thought, if I should give it to Chase. I grabbed it anyway and went back to Lucy's room. She saw me entering the room and turned to me.

"How do I look?" She asked me. She was wearing a slimmer dress and a special Christmas hat. 

"You look beautiful!" I told her and she smiled. We walked out and to the hall. There were some people, but I couldn't see Paw Patrol or Chase there. But I saw two familiar faces. I walked to them.

"Hey, Katie and Gasket," I said when I came to them. They both looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, Sweetie. Merry Christmas." Gasket said and hugged me. I returned the hug. Katie went somewhere else.

"Where are the others?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Me and Katie came here this morning to help decorate some stuff, so I don't know. But I heard the jet coming, so they must be at least in town." She told me. I smiled and walked back to Lucy. I placed my gift in the upper place of the stairs so no one would find it. Just then, I heard the door open. And there was Ryder, his pups, and most importantly,

Chase.

Chase's POV:

We were getting ready for the party in Barkingburg HQ. But as always, the girls were taking too long to prepare. I grabbed my pup pack and sat beside Marshall, who, I think, was waiting for Everest a few minutes now. He noticed me walking toward him.