1.

Sweetie's POV:

"You can't catch me!" I shouted from behind the corner. I hid behind the corner from Paw Patrol. They, again, escaped from my trap and were chasing after me. Or rather after the crown. 

I ran to my hidden pathway and wrapped the crown in wrapping paper. Perfect, now to put you somewhere safe. She returned to the hall and went to the basement. There were tons of Christmas presents for the princess...and me? I looked at some tags and there was my name on some of them. I shook my head and put it in the pile of presents. Now, my precious crown, you'll be my present. She walked outside and took off my suit and pup pack. I walked to the hall and met with the princess. "Sweetie! Where were you?" She ran to me and picked me up. 

"I was just in my room, something happened?" I lied.

"Oh, well, the crown was stolen by someone, but we didn't know who," I smirked. My plan worked. "But now Paw Patrol are looking for Chase. He fell somewhere and they don't know where." Sweetie was shocked. If she wouldn't want to admit it, she never hated him. In fact, she had a soft spot for him. 

"O-Oh, must be some of the old traps." "Yeah, you must be right. My ancestors put too many traps here." Princess responded to me. I felt bad for Chase. But there was one thing. The castle has too many traps, many of them made by me. But there are still some undiscovered ones and he could be anywhere.

"Oh, don't worry Sweetie, he will be alright." She nuzzled me. She must've noticed I'd become sadder when I thought about him. 

"I'm sorry princess, but we haven't fou-" Ryder came to us but just stopped. "Sweetie! Where have you hid the crown?" "I-I promise I didn't steal it." I, again, lied. But still was scared if something happened to Chase. 

"Sure." Ryder rolled his eyes and looked at the princess, "We will head back to headquarters. But I assure you we will start looking for the crown and Chase tomorrow in the early morning. Good night." He waved and went outside with his pups. 

Princess sighed. "I guess the crown is gone. And Chase with it. Let's go get some z's, Sweetie." She patted me. I should give the crown back, so they wouldn't look for it, just for him. 

"P-Princess?" She hummed in response as she was leaving. "I-I know I'm going to be punished, but can I give you the crown back?" She looked at me. 

"You have the crown? Sweetie, you know if you want to play with it, you just ask." I nodded and went back to the basement to get the crown. 

I was laying down in bed next to the princess. I was worried for Chase, that was stuck somewhere down. I knew he is alive because as I know from the books there aren't dangerous traps in the castle. But he could die from hunger or thirst if they don't find him.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" I heard the princess say to me. I was crying. "N-Nothing. Can I cuddle with you?" She nodded and I moved to her. I was always calmer when I was cuddled with her. I was still thinking about Chase, but my eyes were falling. 

Chase's POV:

Where am I? I got up from the floor that I was laying on. Did I faint when I fell down? I remembered how have I got here possibly. I looked around me to try to find the crown. No luck. I should try to call Ryder. I tried to touch my pup tag, but I didn't feel it. I looked down and saw it. My pup tag was under me and broken to pieces. Really great. I grabbed my pup pack, shove it down, and tried to find something. I just found a bottle of water and a bag of treats. These were basic things we need to have in our packs because Ryder said 'for emergencies'. I even snatched a ball. Small tennis ball. Why aren't you with your friends in the launcher?