2.

Chase's POV:

The drilling stopped. A long time ago might I add. I was still laying down and thinking. What if they gave up? I tried pushing the door, the button didn't work, nothing.

I was holding the ball. The ball that I wanted to still hold. But why?

Sweetie's POV:

Day 2. I'll get through that wall.

I walked over to the princess, who was sitting on the balcony and drinking some smoothie. She wasn't in her dress, given that it is past breakfast. She had an oversized hoodie, maybe because it's cold out. 

"Hey Lucy," She turned to me. "I have a question." "Go on."

"I want to blow up a wall inside the castle." She spilled her drink from her mouth as she heard my idea.

"You want to do what?" She asked me, really confused. I just nodded.

"I have a suspicion that something is behind one wall. But I can't drill through it. So I thought about planting a bomb, really weak, just to blow that piece of the wall." I explained my plan to her. She still looked at me confused.

"Okay, you can, but only if it doesn't make damage to the visible places in the castle." She finally said. I jumped to her and licked her cheek. I ran to my room, where I prepared everything for it.

I ran to the wall. I looked at the hole I made. I sighed about what I've spent my 5 hours on yesterday. I took one dynamite, put it in the hole, and ignite it. I immediately ran away, behind the corner. I pressed a button on my pup tag, to lock the castle, so no one would see what is happening here.

Chase's POV:

I was laying down when I suddenly heard motors going. But all around me. 

KABOOM

I jumped when I heard the bomb. What was that? I saw one of the bricks slightly move towards me. I ran to the opposite side of the room and hid behind the box that was there. 

KABOOM

I heard again and saw the wall gone. I looked at the hole in the wall. There was light. I heard some paws going towards the hole. "Rubble! Thank go-" I stopped when I saw who was it. Sweetie, with dynamites strapped to her pup pack. She reached behind and grabbed a bowl and walked to me. "Sorry, that I might've scared you with the explosions. And I also brought you some water." She told me and placed the bowl in front of me. I was still surprised.

Sweetie. The pup that was a liar and a robber saved me. Not my friends, but she. I was in pure shock.

"I see that you wanted to see someone else, but I thought I would try to find you instead." She said.

"I-I. Thanks." I stuttered. She just smiled and walked away. I came to the bowl, drank it all and went through the wall.
Just then, I saw Rocky running with his scanner.

"Chase! Ryder, I found him!" He shouted. Then the whole Paw Patrol ran to me and hugged me.

"We heard an explosion going on, so we thought something bad happened to you," Ryder told me. 

"Have you blew up the wall?" Rocky saw the wall and a room behind it.

"N-No." I stuttered.

"Oh well, it doesn't matter, at least you are safe now." Ryder stroked my fur.
But I was still asking myself, why? Why did Sweetie rescue me? How did she even find me?
Why haven't my family found me?

Sweetie's POV:

I ran to my room and threw the pack away. I laid down on my bed, crying for no reason.

"Sweetie?" I heard princess behind the doors. She opened them and came to me.

"Why are you crying?" She picked me up and I snuggled into her hoodie.

"I-I, I don't really know," I told her. Was it because of Chase? Was he even happy that I saved him? 

"I'm sure everything's gonna be alright. Would you mind unlocking the castle?" She asked me and I nodded. I reached to my pup tag and pressed a button on it. The steel windows were gone.

"Thank you," I told her. "For everything." She smiled and patted me. I really don't deserve you, Lucy.

Midnight

I couldn't fall asleep. I looked out of the window and saw the moon. I sighed, jumped off the bed, and exit my room. I walked towards a staircase, that would bring me up to one of the towers.

When I got there, I sat down and stared at the moon. I was thinking about...Chase? Why do I think about him? He just hates you, Sweetie, don't even think about him. I shook my head. I looked at the moon. 

Do I have something for him?

Chase's POV:

"Thanks, Chase for guarding the crown," Earl told me. "We haven't seen princess the whole day, because she has a day-off. Good night." I bowed to him and sat beside the crown. I was still confused about today. Why did Sweetie rescue me? She hates me, so why? I sighed and got up. I went outside for some fresh air. I looked up to the moon. But in the corner of my eye, I saw something white on one of the castle towers. I looked there and saw Sweetie, sitting there all alone. Maybe...I could go ask her why she did that! I ran inside, locked the main doors, just in case. 

I ran to the staircase that led to the tower and ran up.

3rd person POV:

Sweetie was laying on the brim of the tower and looking at the moon. She didn't notice that someone was walking toward her. Chase walked up to the tower and saw her. 

"Hey, Sweetie." She jumped up as he said it. 

"H-Hey C-Chase." She stuttered. They looked into each other eyes.

"Ehm, sorry, I just wanted to ask you something." He looked somewhere else and asked her. 

"A-Alright. Come lay beside me." She moved and patted the place next to her. Chase just stood there. He was confused, why is Sweetie so...sweet. But he shook it off and went to lay beside her.

"O-Okay, so I wanted to ask you something about today," Chase told her nervously.

"About why I saved you?" She told him. Chase just nodded.

"Well, I just thought something could be behind that wall, so I yesterday started drilling it, but your friends just accused me of stealing the crown and lying. So I stopped and returned today with a small number of explosives." "So it wasn't Rubble with the drill?" Chase asked.

"No, I know that you were expecting them and not me, but here we are. I'm gonna go to my room. Good night Chase." She told him. Chase just stood there. Sweetie jumped off and started walking to the stairs. 

"Sweetie, wait!"

Sweetie stopped and looked behind her. She saw Chase walking to her. He came to her and kissed her cheek.

"Just for the save, I would die there if you wouldn't find me. Good night Sweetie." He ran back to the crown. Sweetie stood there paralyzed from what happened. She didn't expect Chase, or even someone, other than the princess, to do this to her. She thought she was going to do something to him, but stopped. 

Why am I even mad, I did like it.