3.

"Thanks for guarding the crown, Chase." Princess went to him and scratched his ear.

"No worries princess. Bye." He ran outside, where Ryder and Air Patroller were. He ran to Ryder.

"Hey, Chase, ready to go home?" Chase nodded and they both got inside the Air Patroller. The ride back to Adventure Bay wasn't long, but it gave Chase space to think, about why had he done what he did.

As they landed, there were pups waiting for them. They all ran to Chase and hugged him. Ryder just looked at them and smiled. After a while, they got off him.

"Ryder, I need a bath, can I go to Katie's?" Ryder blushed at hearing the name. He obviously nodded and scratched his ear. Chase thought running would be better, so he ran to the pet parlor. But in the middle of the road, he stopped to call Katie that he is coming.

"Katie, listening." "Hey Katie, could I get a bath in your parlor in about 5 minutes?" "Well, I'm not there now, but I'll be there in 10 minutes. You can wait inside." "Alright, thanks." He said and hang up the call. Chase continued running there. When he got inside, he found a chair to sit in. He jumped on it and looked around. Just then, he saw a tail in the corner of his eye. He jumped off and went to look there. He got around the counter and saw the pup.

Gasket, sleeping in pup bed, without any attire. What is she doing here? Should I call Katie to let her know that villain is in her parlor? Should I wake her up? Chase shook his head and went back to the chair.

In a couple of minutes, Katie arrived, with a bag full of food.

"Gasket, I'm home!" She shouted. Does she know about Gasket being here? I was sitting in the corner, so she didn't notice me.

"Oh hey, Chase. Ready for your bath?" She walked to me. I was still confused why she is happy with Gasket being here. Just then, I saw Gasket walking toward Katie. She patted her and scratched her ear.

"Come on Chase, it's bath time." She walked over to one of the bathtubs with Gasket. I walked behind them. She pointed to the bathtub and I jumped in and splashed the water on the floor. Katie sighed.

"I'll clean it!" Gasket shouted and ran to get a sponge. Katie smiled and giggled. She added some soap to my bath.

"Hey, Katie? Why is she here?" Chase pointed at Gasket and asked Katie quietly.

"Call her by her name, Chase. And she lives here, she is my pup." Katie explained to Chase. Chase was in shock, that Katie adopted Gasket. So that's why. 

Barkingburg castle

Sweetie was laying in the car, while she, princess, and Earl were traveling to Flappington to meet Duke. Princess got a letter saying that he is sorry for what he did, and was inviting them to join him for lunch. Well, of course, only the royals. But Sweetie didn't know why, or how, but she was starting to like Chase. They were entering the royal area of Flappington castle. There were statues of eagles everywhere. They parked in front of the entrance, and Earl opened the door for the royals. Princess picked her pup up because she noticed she is depressed. 

"Hello, my cousin!" Duke shouted when he saw them. He ran to her and gave her a kiss on the hand. Princess smiled.

"Hello to my cousin too! How are you this lovely day?" She asked him, presumably wanting to start a normal conversation. They talked for a while, still, Sweetie being in hands of her owner. They came inside the dining room.

"Now I'm gonna leave, your majesty," Earl said and closed the doors behind him. Princess and Duke sighed. 

"So, Eduard, is it really only a lunch?" She asked him.