chapter 48 | realization

Start from the beginning

She whimpers, and I peck her lips before looking at the  mark I left on her body. I looked at her breasts, seeing my signature under her boob. Her body had a few scars here and there, some questionable on how she attained them and I connected them to her piece of shit father.

My lips touched my signature on her skin before I kissed every little scarring she carried on her beautiful body. My thumb played with her clit as her nails dragged along my skin.

"Chase,"

"Yes, baby?"

Her eyes opened, "Quit playing."

I let out a low chuckle, "Let me memorize every detail of you."

"Don't." she murmured, "You will seek my flaws."

"I will only find reminders of how strong you are," I whispered in her ear, before placing a small kiss. I kissed her bullet mark near her chest from the bullet she stupidly took for me. I would never forgive her for that mistake.

My lips trailed down her body to her legs before plastering on kisses. I saw a circle looking mark on her leg that looked pretty similar to a bullet mark. Her body stiffened under me. "Ho—"

Before I could ask, she got up from the bed and began stroking my cock. I groaned as her hands wrapped around me, her fingers and thumb touching from how tightly she held my erection. "Fuck, Firefly." She licked her lips, shooting a glance at me.

Her hand rubbed up and down as she spread open her legs. I had to hold from exploding right then and there. "Help me forget everything. Please, Chase."

I loosened her hands from my painful erection and she laid back on the bed. My fingers trailed along her wet slit. "Fucking hell, baby. You're soaking wet for me." I put the fingers that had her dripping arousal into my mouth while having my other hand under her knee, pulling her closer to me.

"Chase," My impatient love, moaned.

My cock settled between her legs, her legs wrapping around my torso and the heel of her foot pushing me inside of her. I let out a groan as she closed her eyes. Her pussy clenched against my cock as I entered all the way in and I knew my release was one stroke away.

"Mm, Chase, fuck." I kissed her red swollen lips and she opened her eyes as realization fell upon us. I forgot to put on a goddamn condom.

"Fuck!" Instead of shock, sadness flew into her eyes. She quickly glanced away, blinking several times. "Baby, look at me. I'm—" I took a second to not cum inside her but having her pussy clenching against me felt fucking impossible. "Shit. Please look at me."

She hesitantly looked into my eyes, "It's okay."

"Are you on the pill? I'm clean, I promise."

"I'm not but it doesn't matter anyway."

She regretted this. I knew she did. "Shit. Fuck, I'll pull out." I didn't know who I was trying to convince with my lie.

"It's okay, Chase." It was not damn okay. "I-I can't get pregnant." She immediately closed her eyes, followed by a tear sliding down her face.

"Fire—" My heart pounded in my chest, realization drawing in my body. So many questions were on the tip of my tongue.

"Chase, help me forget this please."