chapter 41 | marked

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

Chase's hands trailed all over my body as my hands were tangled up into his hair. I pushed his lips further on mine, moaning. Our breathing was uncontrollable and his hands made their way under my ass. My legs were around his torso and he held me with one hand while using the other to feel my body.

My lips dragged along his chin onto his neck. I slowly  sucked on his neck, making sure to put just enough pressure to mark him. His hand went towards the slit along my thigh. He rubbed his hand on my thigh before dragging it behind and smacking my ass. He played with the lacey thong, making me more wet and needy for him. He let out a raspy moan, making me smile into his neck as I sucked down harder.

"Are you sure?" His voice was hoarse.

"Never been more sure." I rasped out, looking into his beautiful eyes. He threw me onto the couch with him on top of me. His hands going in a circular motion around my asscheeks. My thighs clenched as his lips met my sweet spot. He started devouring my neck and I began moaning.

My hands went down his body and I tried to unbutton his shirt. He ripped off his shirt, the buttons flying around the green room and my eyes meeting paradise while looking at his bare tattooed body. My hands went to feel his body as his lust-filled eyes stayed on mine. He let me feel his muscular body.

"Like what you see?" He questioned as he did a shoulder roll flexing his muscles and almost making me drool at the sight of him.

"Seen better." I teased and he towered over me. His hands going on my thighs and one of them going inside the slit of the dress before taking ahold of the thong and ripping it apart.

I gasped as he pulled the thong from my body and held it from the string, my wetness dripping from the thong. "Sure about that, baby?"

He took the thong that I was wearing seconds earlier and dragged his tongue on the thong that was covered with my arousal. My breathing heightened and my foot dug down in the couch from the ache I had in between my legs. He kept eye contact with me as his lips went on the arousal, "Sweetness." He muttered.

He devoured in the smell of my sex before he licked the whole thong clean. Chase licked his lips before tossing away the thong and attaching his lips to mine. I put my hands around his face and pulled him closer, tasting myself in his mouth. His cock rubbed along my core, making me moan into his mouth.

"Fuck." I breathed, as his hands went to the back. He pushed me up from the couch while his lips remained on mine and unzipped the dress. My dress loosen and I felt my nipples hardened.

"I will."

I took my hands out of the dress and he pulled the dress down, revealing my hardened tits to him. He looked back at me with a teasing smirk. "Did you treat them well for me?"

"See for yourself," I answered before his tongue dragged on my left tit. I clenched onto his hair as he swiped his tongue. He put my nipple into his mouth and sucked down, making me arch my back and moan. His hand flicked and pinched my other tit at the same time. His teeth very lightly grazed my tit in his mouth before he sucked down harder.

I looked up at the ceiling as I pulled his hair and he continued sucking down. I looked down at him to see his hooded eyes looking at mine with my nipple in his mouth.