chapter 31 | photoshoot

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

Yesterday, the fitting took longer than expected. We decided to not go to the furniture store and just go the day after tomorrow. The shoot today would take the whole day due to the different lighting and set locations. I had already eaten my breakfast. It was early in the morning around four, since I had to go to the studio early to get my hair and nails done.

I took a quick shower and didn't bother putting on makeup as the makeup artist would do it for me. I threw on a brown sweatshirt with matching joggers as it was still chilly outside. I brushed my hair and left it hanging. I was going to miss the blond but it's time to go back to my natural color. I put on my white sneakers and gathered my essentials. I threw them into my big purse and left my room.

I went downstairs to see my mother and the nurse doing some easy exercises

I went downstairs to see my mother and the nurse doing some easy exercises. I went to the kitchen and picked up a glass bottle of water. I put some fruit in my purse to snack on throughout the day. "Bye, Momma," I yelled before leaving the penthouse.

I yawned as the elevator opened to the basement. At that moment, I realized my car was still at my office. My other cars have been sent to the car service. My driver probably isn't even up at this time. "Fucking great." I groaned.

I pulled out my phone to book a uber as a car rolled in front of me. The window rolled down to reveal Chase. "What are you doing here?" I asked, confused.

"I told you I would pick you up." I opened the door and sat down in the passenger seat. I put my seatbelt on as Chase pulled out of the basement.

He looked tired, with dark circles under his eyes and disheveled hair. He was wearing an all-black outfit. Black t-shirt, black pants, and black leather jacket. I looked out the window as I pulled my phone out of my purse.

I put one of my feet on the seat as I looked through the pictures I clicked yesterday. We had to take pictures so we know what looked good on camera. I scrolled and stopped when I saw one with Chase. He had on the tightest leather pants and quite honestly looked hideous. I started laughing as I extended my hand towards him to have him look at the picture.

"Delete that shit." He examined.

"Fuck no." I laughed. "Do you have pictures on your phone?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Lemme see."

He handed me his phone without a second thought. "Face ID." I gave him the phone to unlock it.