Tears of Hope

Zayn's POV: I was sat by her bed, my hands holding her, and tears falling down my face. It was the third week of her in the coma, and needless to say sitting here with her right in front of me, but yet her being so far away was enough to make one go crazy. I had been with her everyday, ignoring the pleas that Louis and Liam did, trying to get me to leave and eat something other than hospital food. I refused determined to be by her side when she woke up. Everyone thinks that she won't wake up, but I know she will, she has to. There are so many things that I wanted to tell her, so many things that I wanted to do with her, if she never woke up I would never be able to do that with her.

I sighed and wiped my face, there was something that I had to do. Nobody knew this about me, but I wrote songs during my free time, I know that it isn't what you would normally expect from someone like me, but yea I have a really soft side. I opened my mouth and started the soft words of the song "I won't mind." My eyes closing as I let the music take my thoughts over, I loved Autumn, even though I was extremely bad for her. My voice cracked in the right places as my heart clenched, knowing that she was half dead, lying next to me. As I finished the rest of the song, I felt stirring and looked up. Autumns eyes were open and she was staring at me.

"Autumn! Your up!" I cried leaning over her. She smiled, confused, "Where am I?" I winced and told her what happened, stressing that it all was an accident. After awhile, I was done and her eyes closed, "Get out." She hissed. I froze, my hands clenching the sheets. "What?" I asked, my voice barley above a whisper. She opened her eyes, "I need time to think Zayn, get out send in my family. Give me space." Those words wrenched through my heart, I stuttered over my words, not really knowing how to reply to that. I nodded, my mouyh dry and numb. I slowly walked out, "I love you." I whispered, as the door cshut.

Then I was running. I ran down the hall, past her waiting family, and out the doors. I ran to be car, my new one, and sped down the street. Tears flowing freely and fastly. She was down with me, I thought she loved me..........damn it!!!!! Fuck my life. I growled and hit the steering wheel, fuck, fuck, fuck, I loved her. I was not done with her. Shit what was I going to do now??