Tears and Soothing Kisses

So, Niall was just like every other freaking guy on this earth. he only cared about himself and making sure that he got the sexual desire curbed. I'm sure that he had told Zayn how "good" I was and that's why Zayn had taken an interest in me. Great, now I was the fool. All those times that Niall had claimed that he loved me and that he wanted me and only me were another lie to make sure that he got what he wanted. Boy did he get it alright. I sighed and rolled over on in my bed and looked at the bedside clock, it was only midnight. I sat up and looked around, I needed to talk to someone. Getting up I walked out my door and toward the one door that I had come to love and hate.

"Zayn?" I called knowing that he would be up still. There was some shuffling then the door opened and a frazzled looking Zayn opened. "Autumn? What are you doing here?" He whispered, quite surprised that I had called on him. I covered my mouth and choked back a sob, his eyes softened and he pulled me inside. He led me to his bed and sat down pulling me onto his chest, "Shhhhh! Its ok." He muttered in my ear. I buried my face into his chest and cried, all the pain that I had been keeping in these past few days finally escaping me. His hands were running through my hair, the one that had kidnapped me was soothing me. I pulled back and shimmied away from him. "I'm sorry for interrupting you Zayn." I mumbled. He smiled and set a hand on mine. "Its fine Autumn. I want you to start trusting me, I know that I forced you to come against your own will, but I really want you to be happy with me. Not Niall."

I looked down at the hand that was resting on mine, maybe I could give him a chance, like try. "Okay Zayn." He put a finger underneath my chin and smiled, "You're giving me a chance?" He asked lightly. I looked up at him, his amber eyes sparkling in the moonlight that wafted into the room. He had a light stubble that traced the outline of his jaw. His hair was not up in his normal style, it was flopping down in his face, covering his forehead. "Yea, Zayn, I'm giving you a chance." His face lite up. "Thank you!!" He exclaimed. He sounded so happy that I was doing this. Like he actulay wanted somethng with me.

*The next morning*

I woke up with Zayn's chest pressed against mine and him snoring lightly in my ear. I didn't rember falling asleep, but I didn't mind. Zayn looked very peacful when he was asleep. His cheeks were slightly, his hair was a halo on his head, and his mouth slightly opened. I smiled and wiggled my way free and walked out of the room. I headed down that hall to the kitchen so I could find some food. I walked into the room and forze. Niall was sitting on the counter eating ceral. He looked up and his soft baby blue eyes landed on me. I gulped and slowly back out of the room.

"Autumn!" He called running to me. I squeaked slightly and ran. I ran blindly back into Zayn's room, where I promtly ran into his chest. "Whats the matter?" He asked concern dripping in his voice. I burried my face into his chest and waited for Niall to find me in here. "Autumn?" He called again walking into the room, and he froze. Zayn smirked and bent down to press a light kiss to my lips. A toe curling kiss. I blushed at the awe struck look on Niall's face when Zayn pulled away, "Can I help you?" Zayn asked, his voice sharp and warning. Niall's eyes hardened and he straightened, "No, just wanted to talk to her, but I see that she is to busy being the slut she is." With that he turned and stormed out of the room.

A low growl escaped Zayn's throat and he ran out of the room. I fell to the floor and let the tears fall, once again.