Blackmail and Hate

Niall's POV: Zayn waited, his eyes big, "What?" His voice was desperate. I nodded, "Harry knows where she is, I just over heard........" I stopped. Wiat this would be a perfect time to get what I wanted. Revenge for him making me hurt Autumn, "I'll tell me if you promise to tell Autumn the turth about me." His face showed several amotins, hate, anger, nervousness, and finlay something that I couldn't explan. "Niall, I can't do that. i am falling in love with her." The wrods were forced, but with real meaning behind them. My own eyes widend, Zayn had fealings, he wasn't just some ruthless killing machine. Bull shit. I scoughed, "Please Zayn. You just don't want her t leave you." He glared at me before picking up the gun and holding it to my head, "I am telling the truth Niall, now, if you value the rest of your life, i suggest that you tell me what you know." I gulped and tried to conceal the shaking in my legs. 

        "Harry knows where she is, I overheard him talking to someone. He asked if Autumn and Louis were being kept together. I ran to you when I heard that." Zayn's eyes narrowed and the gun fell and the clench in my heart eased. "So, he knew the entire time?" A chill ran down my spine at the dark edge in his voice. "I think so." I managed to get out. He laughed and picked up a knife that was just lying on the table and hurled it at the door. I turned and saw Harry standing there, the knife six inches from his face. "Care to explain Harry?" Zayn asked. I saw Harry swallow, and knew that he was a goner. "I...uh...can explain Zayn." He got out. Zayn's eyes flashed dangerously. "Then I dare you to." It was like watching a dog fight, there was that one dog that looked extremely tougher then the rest, that was Zayn. Then Harry was the other dog that was shaking in his paws, trying to get out alive. 

        "They took Louis, and threatened me. i had nothing else to do. They want your money Zayn, if you want her back alive, they want all of it. They aren't hurting her at the moment, but they will if you refuse. Im so sorry that this happened, I will get her back for you. I don't care if I die, she is a wonderful girl. Im sorry for all of this." His voice cracked and he fell to the floor, tears streaming down his face. Zayn walked to him the gun laying loosely in his hands. "You bet on your life that you are going to help find her. You got her taken and your going to get her back. If you want to live the rest of your life that is."  I could tell by the look on his face that he meant it, and I knew not to mess with him further.

Harry's POV: I shook as Zayn's threat dug down deep into my mind, making me regret every thoat of trying to get Louis back and not thinking of his feelings. It was something that made me rethink what I am going to do. I was going to get Autumn back, then leave Zayn's little group so that I wont hurt this family anymore. I was going to fix the mistakes that I made, then leave so I couldn't do anything to hurt them again. I was going to leave.  Forever.....