Anger and Attacks

Angelica's POV: Louis had been gone for around three days. He said that he had something important to do, but I was getting kind of worried. He hadn't answered any of my calls, he had been completely silent. It didn't help that Zayn and Autumn weren't back either. They had gone out on a date the same day Louis had left, and now they were still gone. So I made do. I pigged out on pizza every night, listened to my fave band EVER!!! 5 second of summer. I'll admit that Michael guy was something of a looker, I would definitely hop on that donkey and ride it all day...and night. I danced around the living room in my pajamas, and tried to keep the house clean, failing miserably in the process.

        At the moment I was eating my third frozen pizza of the day, and watching the news. They were on about some car crashing into a parked construction truck. I zoned out, not really wanting to see the gory details. "Angelica?" I voice called. It was Zayn. I hoped up and walked out to the living room, "Zayn, where is Autumn." He had a pained look on his face and his arm was in a sling. His perfect face was marred with looked like cut marks from glass. He had a slight limp as he walked to the couch and sat down. 

        "I didn't see it, we were distracted., I tried to stop or at least slow us down, it didn't work. She hit the window, and went unconscious." He rambled, his voice cracking several time. I watched as the Zayn Malik, town bad boy broke down in tears. "Autumn is in a Coma, Autumn is in a coma, I did this to her. I...I could have killed her. I put her in a coma!" His entire body shook as he told me what happened. That car crash I had been watching was their crash. Zayn and Autumn's crash. He had two broken ribs, a broken wrist. A concussion, and a severely twisted ankle. While my best friend is girlfriend was in a coma with no hope of her waking up. I'll admit, I may have overreacted just a bit.

        I shot up and let out a scream. "I can't believe that you would be so stupid Zayn, I thought she meant the world to you. No! She didn't. If she did you would have paid attention to the road, not to her and your stupid tickle fight. I hate you, and I wish that she had never meet you!" I stormed over to the wall and slammed my hand flat against it. That's when I saw all of his expensive stuff. I grabbed the first thing my hand touched and hurled it at the wall. All my anger flowing into my arm, the item shattered, spraying me with glass. The tears started to fall as I kept throwing things, I didn't care if it wasn't my stuff, it was Zayn's shit, and I was done with his shit. 

        I fell to the floor and screamed into my hand, screamed, screamed, and screamed. The tears flowing in a continuous stream as Autumn's smiling face flashed into my mind. Her blue eyes, loving, kind spirit. My best friend, my sister. She was gone, gone from me. I felt hands wrap around my waist and pull me up and into his lap. I snuggled into Louis chest and cried. Shaking from the hatred that I was feeling toward Zayn right now. It was something that I could not put into words.........

Zayn's POV: She was right, maybe I wasn't right for Autumn. I had been the one to put her in the coma, but I loved her. it hadn't been intentional. I honestly was happy to have her back, now she was gone. Ripped from my hands just as soon as the had been able to hold on to her again. My love, Autumn was gone again, and this time I didn't know if I could get her back.