Sex Slave

Autmn's POV: Harry dragged me throughout the house until we reached a closed door. "Stay here!" He snapped. I nodded weekly and watched him walk in. I leaned againts the wall and let out a sound of pain. My face was burning from where Louis had slapped me. I lifeted my hand up and ran a soft finger along the sore spot, wincing at the pain shooting through my body. I felt tears pooling in my eyes and blinked, I refused to let them make me cry. I leaned my head back and thought about my life. I wanted a change, and got one.  It just wasn't was I expeccted. I wanted to get rid the golden girl image and ended up getting drunk and buying drugs for the one and only Zayn Malik. 

        "Autumn! Go inside." A rough voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I see that Harry is standing in front of me with a rough look on his face. I gulped and walked through the door. The first thing that registered was the smell. It was like rotting eggs, I wrinkled my nose and looked around. A huge bed took up most of the left side of the room, with drapes casualy pulled around. A dressed stood on the right wall with a walk in closet, revealing men clothes. There was a clearing of someones throat and I looked in the middle of the room. The one and only Zayn Malik was sat at a desk a blunt at his lips and a gun near is right hand. 

        Papers were slung around the desk, professinal looking papers. "You liking the room?" He asked toxic smoke wafting around the air. I glared at him, "What do you want with me you filthy ass whole." He blinked before putting the death stick out and standing up.  He slid his hands into his pockets and walked around me, his eyes taking in every inch of my body.  "So, what happened to your cheek?" He asked touching my face gently. I looked up into his amber eyes and fought the urge to spit in his face as well, "I spit in Louis face, so he slapped me." I hlaf spat out. He nodded, I felt the air next to my right cheek move, then Zayn's hand came in contact with my face. 

        I whimpered and hit the floor, pain was all I could think about. He roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me up, "Listen here Autmn! There are rules that you will have to obey, if you value your life at all. First off, you are my personal sex slave. You will fullfill every need that I have, no matter if its in bed or on the road, you will be there ready to work." I felt the heat rise into my cheeks, and tried to rip my hand free, "Second, if you disobey any of us, you will be severaly punished, and they get worse the bigger the stunt, the bigger the punishment.  Do you understand?" 

        His eyes stared into mine as he dared me to challenge him. "Fine." I muttered. He smiled and let me go, "Follow me." He walked over to the edge of the bed and looked up at me. I crossed my arms and stayed where I was. He casulaly the edge of his shirt up and reveled a handgun. I swallowed and walked over to him. He set his hands on my hips and pulled me against him. I fought back bile as he left a gentle kiss on my stomach, "You know you never finished what you started last night." He muttered into my shirt. I flushed at the memory of me giving him a drunk lap dance. "Are you going to finish what you started?" He asked. I gasped as he pulled me ontop of him and laid down on the bed. 

        "Well?" I felt my throat closing in panic as I felt the prominant buldge in his pants, sending my heart into a racing mess. He took my hand and led it down his chest. "Knock Knock" the sound rattled through my brain, Zayn sat up and rushed to the door, "Stay here!"